• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Mummy Dearest Complete-Rework Suggestion

Reaction score
Mummy dearest has one of my favourite colour palettes for Eliza, but yet she is the second worst natural-diamond next to Risky Ginger… This makes me incredibly sad, and even though I know that the development team had already tried to fix Mummy Dearest before, I think she is still really bad… ;-;

I would like to offer my humble suggestion of giving Mummy Dearest a complete rework.

I even came up with a little something that I think will stay true to her Kill la Kill character:

SA1: Eliza’s teammates cannot resurrect. Eliza takes 5//10/15% less damage for each dead teammate.
SA2: If Eliza is dead when a teammate dies, Eliza resurrects with 5/7.5/10% max health and 1 stack of permanent enrage. (The resurrection will still trigger Eliza’s marquee ability)

I personally think that with a signature ability like this, Mummy dearest will be an incredibly powerful defender AND offensive character. There is a small chance that a signature ability like this is overpowered so I wanted to give her the drawback of not being able to resurrect your team after they die to compensate.

I would love to hear other people’s suggestions/impressions of my idea.

I like the MD (v3) suggestion! All that resurrection stuff may be crazy strong when paired with Valentines or Rift modifiers. While I'm in favor of change, I'm wary of SAs that have negative requirements (you lose a certain amount of health, your team dies, etc.). I want powers that keep you winning, not a safety net.

Before I think on it, I need a review of her SA history --

Current Mummy Dearest Eliza (v2) signature ability:

ABSOLUTE DOMINATION
💛 Using a SPECIAL MOVE sacrifices 20% of Eliza's MAX HEALTH to gain 25/35/50% BLOCKBUSTER METER and HEAVY REGEN for 10 seconds.
💛 Gain BLESSING for 20/25/30 seconds when entering SEKHMET MODE.

Mummy Dearest Eliza (v1)

ABSOLUTE DOMINATION
💛 Using a SPECIAL MOVE sacrifices 20% of all teammates' current HEALTH to gain 25/35/50% BLOCKBUSTER METER and HEAVY REGEN for 10 seconds.
💛 Gain BLESSING for 20/25/30 seconds when entering SEKHMET MODE.

@BallotBoxer

In regards to the negative requirement, I never thought about it that way. I was trying to balance out her SA2(v3) because I imagined that it would be stackable (up to two stacks on rage). But, if the negative requirement was removed, do you believe that there would need to implement a cap on her SA2(v3) or she would be able to infinitely resurrect as long as a teammate dies after her?