• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other my personal suggestions for Skullgirls mobile

MARCOSCHANYT

Reaction score
add more tickets in daily events add masteries to the characters where you can get profile photos emogis and exclusive variants or phrases of the characters to add to the profile add banners to show at the beginning of each battle be able to open your own gifts or be able to send more quantity per day that cursed experiments have the same recharge time as parallel kingdoms simplify the objects as tickets to make them more intuitive that the increase in difficulty in origin story mode and parallel kingdoms is modified to make it more acceptable but equally challenging add more squares to sacrifice variants that the diamond relics give you a choice between 3 variants to give it more value and make it more possible to get the variant you are looking for, add a music gallery to be able to select the lobby music, be able to customize the voices, as in 2encore, add more story modes and origin increase the number of friends silver or bronze moves can also be modified improve rarely used variants such as terrorbyte heavy hands among others create community events where upon meeting a certain goal a reward is unlocked collaborate with other mobile games verification of content creators o developers in the game greater interaction with the community either by showing previews or giving talks about what they have planned questions and answers etc. using the official skullgirls networks improving gaps adding more catalysts that can jump nodes that can buy energy drinks and xp boosters in the talecin store add prize fights where the entire community comes together to complete it add more modifiers such as seguera you cannot see the load of your movements or those of your rival add new exclusive variants for completing achievements for completing prize fights or other achievements add a new item that improves your fighters and their movements for a certain time animated player icons make the ads section more useful to increase its use add more achievements you can change your bronze keys for silver silver for gold and gold for diamond and do the same with xp snacks

I don't think any of this will make it to the game but they are things that I would like to see if any developer or player sees this, thank you for seeing my post and sorry for so much text❤