• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved my theonite disappeared

FutureSonic

Reaction score
I bought a cosmic jackpot relic of 5k theonites but I got an error I left the game, but then I wanted to enter but could not and when I entered the game I no longer had the theonites and look at my collection but I did not have any new character of the cosmic jackpot relic
please help me

I bought a cosmic jackpot relic of 5k theonites but I got an error I left the game, but then I wanted to enter but could not and when I entered the game I no longer had the theonites and look at my collection but I did not have any new character of the cosmic jackpot relic
please help me
I bought theonite myself and had an error that I left, but a little while after it came to me in the mail section of the app? If it doesn't happen in like the next few hours then yeah post again saying nothing's coming back

I bought theonite myself and had an error that I left, but a little while after it came to me in the mail section of the app? If it doesn't happen in like the next few hours then yeah post again saying nothing's coming back
I had that theonite saved for the cosmic jackpot relic
I have spent more than 10 hours and nothing in my email does not appear anything