• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Need advice for investing into a super defensive Untouchable

Small Band

Reaction score
I got 3 water essences from AE. Right off the bat I knew that no water fighter is nearly as appealing for me as Untouchable. I’ve been toying around with this idea of unsurpassable wall that would have as much hp% as I can find, max def%, bleed resist for anti-high streaks.

What other stats should I look for? What SMs and BBs should I look for? So far I only know that I need a BB3 with at least two of my stats and the Immunity taunt, but beyond that I’m not sure.

I was thinking of SM marquee, but for a tankish character I should rely on BBs instead, shouldn’t I?

I don't know if AI knows how to projectile spam with the marquee, so the unblockable tag-in Marquee may be better. Just slap on a BB3 and maybe a taunt for the immunity :p

AI Peacock doesn't really know how to chain Impending Doom into anything and often uses it randomly out of the blue. Horrific in terms of trying to KO the opponent, but terrific for disrupting them and forcing them to burn some time, letting their buffs expire, as they have to go on the defensive. There's also something incredibly mean and horrid you could do, but it's essentially glitch exploitation (that the AI is unimpressively keen on) so I'd prefer not to see any unblockable Bandwagon Rushdowns if I can help it.

There's also something incredibly mean and horrid you could do, but it's essentially glitch exploitation (that the AI is unimpressively keen on) so I'd prefer not to see any unblockable Bandwagon Rushdowns if I can help it.
You can’t just drop that in a thread about making the most unbearable Untouchable Peacock imaginable and leave it at that! But I understand where you’re coming from and won’t ask any further questions.