• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Need help beating Cerebella (bronze/silver only)

Simon Wu

Reaction score
So there's this one Armed Cerebella on Expert Medici Tower that I just can't get past. This really shouldn't be that difficult, as its total skill points are only about 50% greater than mine, but for whatever reason this AI just feels invincible. Every time I try to attack it's instantly blocked and whenever I try to throw (playing Peacock), my character starts flailing around and the boss one-shots me. I really feel like the AI in this boss is somehow stronger than others. No other boss has given me this much trouble, can someone give me tips with dealing with this one in particular or Cerebellas in general?

Armed Cerebella is one of the most annoying characters to fight, so I feel your pain >.<
Try to avoid using characters with high hit counts in an attempt to not trigger the armor/unflinching status. (Big Band, Painwheel, etc)
Also avoid grabbing Cerebellas in general, her throw break staggers can cause a combo to death. Moves that inflict Armor Break are also helpful in cutting into Armed Force's SA Armor.
I'd say the safest way to tackle AF Cere is to block and wait for an opening, then swipe up when unflinching is off and perform air combos. Then use your BB attacks when you're able.
As for the instantly blocked attacks, Cerebella has a weirdly fast response time after her attacks, but you should be able to tap attack her after she leaves herself open from dash attacks and full combos.

Reactions: Yew49
I used a cold stones for this, got lucky and keep stunning her

Reactions: Zuzuska