• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

nerf debuff patient zero

NatNat

Reaction score
i was playing the squigly original story in advance mode and i almost finish all nodes except the last one with random fighters with patient zero debuff like seriously?! in just 2sec? random debuff + perma debuff stacks? not a fair fight! make it 10sec

Reactions: Erick Draves
The point of the fight is that it's supposed to be insanely hard. Everybody who's beaten it can tell you that.
Yep, isn't what battles are for? I know it's hard when you can't win, but I believe it is fun to go through trial and error. It's not fun to be too lukewarm.

The point of the fight is that it's supposed to be insanely hard. Everybody who's beaten it can tell you that.
I think that the point is not actually to be "crazy as ship", is more like "making discoveries" sometimes for yourself, and others by friends or comunity, to use tools as taunts to get inmunity to protect yourself and make the fights that re mean to be really hard actually more playable...

Reactions: Blue onyx