• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Nerf Unholy

Amithas

Reaction score
I do NOT need help with countering unholy. She is too free. Her abilities do too much for having absolutely no conditions. She needs a nerf and that's the end of the story.

Well, devs said they'll look into it. Btw hi Amithas.

Respectfully I disagree.
disagree for what? she remove all buffs inflict hex and curse not this all big problem. The biggest ploblem is she get 2%hp per second and also her marguee ability give her 5 regen every critical damage so you can't kill her with buffs or nerfs bcs of hex and curse also you can't kill her with massive dmg bcs of regen and heal effects. Also most of the players use model leader unholy and death wish in high streak this is so painful. Why you disagree?

• Haha
Reactions: Art3mes
disagree for what? she remove all buffs inflict hex and curse not this all big problem. The biggest ploblem is she get 2%hp per second and also her marguee ability give her 5 regen every critical damage so you can't kill her with buffs or nerfs bcs of hex and curse also you can't kill her with massive dmg bcs of regen and heal effects. Also most of the players use model leader unholy and death wish in high streak this is so painful. Why you disagree?
Because I do. I think it's fun how strong she is.