• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Neuromancer Block Infinite

Khaos_x4

Reaction score
I.... Probably shouldn't post this. But the secret is out (I reported it lol) and now I feel like the world should know. This is my secret, and now it is yours. I will update this if it gets patched.

I (Khaos x4) found this tooling around with Neuro a long time ago, and it's 98% guaranteed. (More on that in a moment.) So here it is.

You need:
- Neuromancer (Duh) with the SA and moveset trees maxed
- BB1 Death Crawl
- BB2 Fracture Reaper
- BB2 Buer Thresher
- BB3 Buer Overdrive
- You choice of a Tag Out, or a Special Move. I went with Tag, but that's more for utility than damage.
- At least 12% meter gain.

Here's what we do:

Start the match with an intercept, or just block. Blocking is prudent, if you can tech throws easily enough, since the AI at any level will always do something unsafe after a while.
- Full combo punish/intercept. An easy G5 > Launch > A3 > Sweep.

Next, you apply block pressure. You'll do your G5 again, but you don't finish the full string. Cancel it into Fracture Reaper. This will push them into the corner.
- D1 > G4 > Fracture Reaper

Repeat again, except you'll use the now ready Buer Thresher.
- D1 > G4 > Buer Thresher

Hit them with the BB3. At this point, you can BB1 Death Crawl for extra damage and bleed for those who are tank, or Tag out a character you want to fight later/get rid of buffs on
- BB3 > Death Crawl/Tag Out

Repeat.
- D1 > G4 > Fracture Reaper > D1 > G4 > Buer Thresher.... Etc.

FAQ
How does this work?
The AI sees almost all blockbusters as "Safe On Block". This means that the AI will not attempt to punish you for throwing out a blockbuster if they block it. This infinite takes advantage of this, along with the stupid insane balanced and fair meter gain that Neuro has access to. Not to mention, all BBs have invincible frames on startup, so most attacks do nothing to stop it all.

But Khaos, what if they don't block?
Great news: You can finish the combo, and burn a BB2 since it always catches after a A3. Continue block pressure like normal.

But Khaos, what if I don't have *any* meter even after a blockstring?
Grab > G5 (G3 on heavy characters.) Or more meter gain. Your choice!

But Khaos, what did you mean by 98% guaranteed?
Glad you asked.

By 98% guaranteed, I mean that there are 4 moves I have found that will actually take advantage of the minus frames your BBs truly have, and will sometimes punish you.
- Eliza: Upper Khat
- Annie: Destruction Pillar
- Filia/Fukua: Drillationship
- Ms. Fortune: Fiber Upper

With the exception of Drillationship, these will only hit you if you perform BB2 Buer Thresher, as they are uppercut-Shoryuken attacks and directly hit Thresher when she has no I-Frames.

Things to note:
- Peacock, and Valentine have smaller blocking hurtboxes, and will punish Fracture Reaper on block, if given the chance.
- This is due to the fact that Reaper will whiff the 3rd hit of the launch on block, and leaves more minus frames than normal, so the AI sees it rightfully, as a free punish. Feel free to skip Fracture Reaper until you can get them into the corner, where pushback is no longer an issue and all 3 hit will land on block.

- While what I posted is how I do this, with a nearly 100% success rate, the infinite is semi-modular and you can mix and match things up if you get jumbled. Thresher can go first, or you can even Death Crawl to save your hide and get more meter with the AI still respecting your frames.

- This does not work in PvP. PvE only. PvP is broken enough already without this.

- Normal Neuro counters apply. Dreadlocks, Bloodbath, Immoral Fiber, Love Crafted, Assassin's Greed and others will all still counter this. While it's broken, it's not infallible.

- This is 100% Unburstable.

Go out there and have fun.

I dont have Neuro but Flytrap (I want one so badly) but I loved your combo explanation. BTW nice 3BB3s :eek:

What is G5 A3 can someone explain its explanation
G5 means you tap the screen 5 times in front of an oponent to do a "5 or more hits ground combo".

A3 means tapping 3 times the screen in the air, this is after you make a launcher or a move that leaves the opponent open for a attack in the air and tap 3 times the screen to make an aerial combo.