• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New Gold cards

LemonTea27

Reaction score
From the FB page, it seems three new gold characters (painwheel, beowolf, Big band) are set to be released soon. Will they be available as a free to fight PF prize or will there be only one PF prize per character and every new gold palette will be theonite only exclusive items?

the new beowolf one seems kinda OP. Being able to gain a significant amount of meter from BB damage.

From the FB page, it seems three new gold characters (painwheel, beowolf, Big band) are set to be released soon. Will they be available as a free to fight PF prize or will there be only one PF prize per character and every new gold palette will be theonite only exclusive items?

the new beowolf one seems kinda OP. Being able to gain a significant amount of meter from BB damage.
We seem to publish the same thing. : D. Although I post it in the feedback section with my comment. Regarding that, the new golden characters have much more power than many golden characters together, so I think they will be very difficult to unlock in a possible new type of prize fights or relics. Compared to the appearance of a next character (I hope and be Ms. Fortune) will be a madness that will make everyone fight like crazy to get those characters, either playing prize fights and / or accumulating Teonite to buy relics and the luck decides. :s

They are planning to release more than just the current three we've seen. They'll be adding a new gold palette for each fighter currently in the game.

They are planning to release more than just the current three we've seen. They'll be adding a new gold palette for each fighter currently in the game.
how did you find this out? And Do you know whether they'll be available in Prize Fights?

I'd kinda prefer a new character over new gold characters that I've played to death :3 :3

I'd kinda prefer a new character over new gold characters that I've played to death :3 :3
Well yeah it's just we only got so many characters to have this game's lifespan go through (plus making new ones cost a ton of money) and seeing new versions pop up out of fan favorite palettes is nice?

Extending the time till we hit whoever's last on the list (probably Fukua) makes the awkward situation where we go "Well... what now?" I think is what we're going for here

Well yeah it's just we only got so many characters to have this game's lifespan go through (plus making new ones cost a ton of money) and seeing new versions pop up out of fan favorite palettes is nice?

Extending the time till we hit whoever's last on the list (probably Fukua) makes the awkward situation where we go "Well... what now?" I think is what we're going for here

I really hope it's not a new character once every 3 months, which seems to be the case :3 :3 :3