• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other New Menu Music

RiversS

Reaction score
Well, with the reports about music suddenly appearing in the menu I think it would be a good idea to introduce more music to the game menu. It is repetitive always listening to the same song when you go to play or open relics."Pedretrians Crossing", "Whiling the Hours Away", "A Roll of the Dice", "Scheemboop" or "In a Moment's time (Off vocal)" would be good options to put on the menu.

Music is really important to me too (though the Annie theme is lit!)

I think adding more music would be great for making gameplay more interesting. Maybe even multiple songs for a single stage (like the game randomly chooses one of two or more songs that are associated with a stage).

Overall, the game has had pretty much the same music since I started playing years ago (with the exception of new stages being added with characters). It would be refreshing to have some additions 😊

Well, with the reports about music suddenly appearing in the menu I think it would be a good idea to introduce more music to the game menu. It is repetitive always listening to the same song when you go to play or open relics."Pedretrians Crossing", "Whiling the Hours Away", "A Roll of the Dice", "Scheemboop" or "In a Moment's time (Off vocal)" would be good options to put on the menu.
Am going off of guesses but to me it songs compressed like in OGG format sometimes crackles a touch, something with a touch up-tempo jazz slight beat to it could change the vision of the player before combat.

A new intro into that music of the original of SGM or like the original on PC/console?