• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New Modifiers in 4.4

Art3mes

Reaction score
IMG_20201009_101709.jpg

Annie arrives with new MODIFIERS in 4.4!

AUTO BLOCK lets you block incoming attacks when grounded.

GUARD BREAK (10% chance)lets incoming attacks break your guard! (error in % pointed out by Dusty)

Both of these can stack up to 5 times.

IMMOBILIZE prevents you from dashing, but you can still block and use any other attacks.

Last edited:
Guard break will do wonders for multihit blockbusters like Argus Agony, catastrophic cannons, head laser, etc.

Guard break is actually 10% instead of 20% In case you guys don’t see the edited post.

Attachments

• 9CEB5EAC-5915-409D-8873-981F16C414A0.jpeg
    9CEB5EAC-5915-409D-8873-981F16C414A0.jpeg
    299.1 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Art3mes
Hm... I wonder how these mods will be in her prize fight. Any thoughts/ guess?

Knowing the Devs it'll probably be something where the opponent gains auto block and you get guard break.

Hm... I wonder how these mods will be in her prize fight. Any thoughts/ guess?

Knowing the Devs it'll probably be something where the opponent gains auto block and you get guard break.
Doesn't the AI already have autoblock?
I guess it depends on how autoblock will work. Will it set the character to block without the block input? Or will it be like a worse Evade where it's a 10% chance to take chip damage instead of a full hit? Or is the modifier a way to get out of combos with a 10% chance to switch to block position? Will need to see this in practice. Thinking about it, the 3rd option is probably most likely. Which means that Annie's PF could be pretty frustrating if you start a big combo and then autoblock ruins it for you. Worst yet, if you aren't careful and don't stop after autoblock triggers, you open yourself up to punishment.

I guess a powerful character necessitates a frustrating PF. Unless you're Painwheel...

Reactions: Art3mes