• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New Natural Diamond Speculation

Legendaryfonics

Reaction score
As seen in one of the photos taken at the SGMobile booth at ComboBreaker this past weekend, there are some more variants that may be coming to the game soon. From what we can see, Filia's Shantae skin is going to be a fire variant, while Cerebella is going to get her USA skin as a water variant, both appear to be natural diamonds. This possibly means that all characters may be getting another natural diamond variant soon as well.
So guys, any speculation on the SAs of the new Filia and Bella fighters, or what skins we may be getting for the other characters?

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Sharp eye! I saw the tweet, and my only reaction was "That's cool, I wish I lived closer" without looking closer. *squints at screen*
look.jpg

Star Spangled Cerebella
and
▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓ Filia (can you read it?)

▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓ Filia (can you read it?)

First word looks like "Brain" to me at first glance. On closer inspection it is probably 4 letters. Do still think the first one is "B" though

Second word looks like it ends in "Y", but is too few letter to be "Surgery". Maybe "T?PY".

I'm also frequently wrong though.

Star Spangled? I wonder if this is coming out for the Fourth of July :p

I'm most curious about how they'll handle new Valentine, Squigly, and Eliza variants. If we get another Assassin's Creed, I'll be both laughing and crying. Love-Crafted was more or less a deconstructed Bio. Stand Out is universally disliked. So I'm thinking, how will they keep up with trends for those characters without making something repetitive? Well, I wonder that with every character, but especially these three.

I wouldn't be surprised if Star Spangled had a stun effect. It'd remind me of Captain America.

I have a Love-Crafted now, and I confess I'm now even more confused why people didn't like her. People *hate* the Blockbusted catalyst. A character that does that on both offense and defense though? Apparently "meh".

Would be nice if players with a double diamond can switch to the other. That said, let's see if the new Eliza will be worse than Stand Out.

Any Shantae fans that can think of a name that combines hair and half-genie puns? Slightly clearer view:
read.jpg

DEAI FRIZZ, DEM TWIZZ, I EAT TWIRLZ, DREAM PKZZ, REAL FORTZ
It feels like trying to read something in a dream; it looks like letters, but it is scrambled and makes no sense. What do you see?

Reactions: fanghoul
Any Shantae fans that can think of a name that combines hair and half-genie puns? Slightly clearer view:
View attachment 4627

It feels like trying to read something in a dream; it looks like letters, but it is scrambled and makes no sense. What do you see?
"I eat twirlz"

Lol

View attachment 4627

I see two zz's at the end pretty clearly now. Brain Frizz would be a bit close to Brain Freeze, but, I don't know what else to guess

View attachment 4627

We need to enhance the image

I tried this! ...With no photo editing experience on mobile apps. Anyone know how to do this?
It’s a CSI enhance meme I don’t think it can get more clear. I mean I’d be happy to be wrong.

So Star Spangled, since she isn’t coming in 3.3, is almost certainly going to come from a 4th of July event.
Djinn Frizz sounds cool and all but I just started building my Class Cutter ):