• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

No Egrets v Princess Pride

PantherusNZ

Reaction score
I've been building up my Silver No Egrets with the intent to Evolve her to Gold as I've read that she's worth it and I've really enjoyed using her (L26 atm) - she almost single-handedly took down Armed Forces in Advanced Story and has carried a lot of content, especially when I couldn't use Golds. I've invested a lot of Skill Points into her...

But now I've pulled a Princess Pride Gold variant...checking the tier list she seems to sit lower than No Egrets so now I'm a bit torn...any guidance would be much appreciated.

It depends on your play style. I would see No Egrets as being more of an offensive fighter, since even when evolved, she still has a higher base attack than Princess Pride. On the other hand, Princess Pride has more health than No Egrets, so she would be more of a defensive fighter. Her regen abilities can come in handy (I've been able to survive many blockbusters and BB3s), though timing when to detonate her tears for maximum healing without being countered by the opponent can take some practice.

Reactions: Zuzuska
I've been building up my Silver No Egrets with the intent to Evolve her to Gold as I've read that she's worth it and I've really enjoyed using her (L26 atm) - she almost single-handedly took down Armed Forces in Advanced Story and has carried a lot of content, especially when I couldn't use Golds. I've invested a lot of Skill Points into her...

But now I've pulled a Princess Pride Gold variant...checking the tier list she seems to sit lower than No Egrets so now I'm a bit torn...any guidance would be much appreciated.
No egrets is all round a much safer fighter. Neither of them have amazing stats, and No Egret's lockdown is one of the best in game. Healing isnt considered that good as a lot of things one shot you.

That said both are fine for completing story objectives and grinding some low-mid tiet streaks in PFs. Id personally prefer No Egrets, but Princess Pride is one of the best healing variants in the game (its just a shame that healing itself is underwhelming).

Thanks - sounds like I'll keep focussing on No Egrets.

I've finished Story so really it's for Prize Fight streaks - might still give PP some love for a defensive team...