• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal No rift rewards for week of Dec 25-31?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
iPhone 13
iOS 17.1.2
Game version 6.1.0

Hello. It’s been over a day since weekly reset, and I have not received the rewards for last week’s rift season. My rank updated accordingly (Diamond 3), I think, as I definitely completed the requisite 5 matches. I also noticed that my entire mailbox has been wiped; no messages, unread or read, are in my inbox (and I don’t manually remove them). I haven’t seen any notices that rewards were delayed, nor have I seen anyone else talking about missing rewards. Am I the only one experiencing this issue?

Regarding in-game mail:
If you’ve been storing reward mail in your inbox it’s recommended that you start claiming all those prizes NOW before they are erased. Don’t worry though - once you log in after 5.4 goes live you will have until January 1, 2024 to claim all of your stored mail.

As for the Rifts rewards, sorry, no issue on my end (Gold3). As long as you play 1 match that season, you should still get a notice (telling you didn't qualify for rewards and what your current rank is), so I'd say something is definitely amiss. GL.

Reactions: RizeSheela
Regarding in-game mail:

As for the Rifts rewards, sorry, no issue on my end (Gold3). As long as you play 1 match that season, you should still get a notice (telling you didn't qualify for rewards and what your current rank is), so I'd say something is definitely amiss. GL.
Thanks for the reply. I had claimed all my pending prizes before Jan 1, but since Jan 1 was also the day when rift rewards would be granted for the previous week, what was the window for claiming those prizes? In the past the rift rewards message has come several hours after the weekly reset. I was traveling most of the day but I checked in late afternoon on Jan 1 and found no messages.

Thanks for the reply. I had claimed all my pending prizes before Jan 1, but since Jan 1 was also the day when rift rewards would be granted for the previous week, what was the window for claiming those prizes? In the past the rift rewards message has come several hours after the weekly reset. I was traveling most of the day but I checked in late afternoon on Jan 1 and found no messages.
Well, that's good to hear that you had no pending rewards wiped on 1/1. But I was just pointing out that if you were expecting to still have read mails on 1/1, that's probably why. But, no, I do not think the 1/1 purge of old mails is the reason for you not getting Rift rewards, since that occurred at midnight (PST) on 1/1 and not at the server reset time of 10am PST. Are you missing any other mails? Over the course of that day we got at least 7 in-game mails, including rewards for Rifts and Elemental PF.

Well, that's good to hear that you had no pending rewards wiped on 1/1. But I was just pointing out that if you were expecting to still have read mails on 1/1, that's probably why. But, no, I do not think the 1/1 purge of old mails is the reason for you not getting Rift rewards, since that occurred at midnight (PST) on 1/1 and not at the server reset time of 10am PST. Are you missing any other mails? Over the course of that day we got at least 7 in-game mails, including rewards for Rifts and Elemental PF.
My mailbox has been completely empty since Jan 1.

Oh, so you're not just missing Rifts mail....that is concerning...sorry, I hope this gets resolved for ya.
Yes of course, the same with Me likewise! I haven't received any Rift Season rewards. Had checked always about on my Rift Coins.

Maybe it was definitely likely that our Devs were under Vacation in that time because Not only I did not find any Season Rift Rank rewards but No Prize Fight Events or any Parallel Realms around on.

Just only that Element Wind prize fight that would not even Give out any Gold or any Theonites.

I was totally stupified and speechless that day 😅😌

@TonyPartridge30 forgive the late reply, has there been any changes to your mail situation? Also, I'm sure you've done this, but just in case, did you delete everything from your 'read' mail tab, if anything was in there?

Normally I send this to my customer service team to investigate, so let me know if you happened to submit a ticket for this.

skullgirlsmobile.com/contact

@TonyPartridge30 forgive the late reply, has there been any changes to your mail situation? Also, I'm sure you've done this, but just in case, did you delete everything from your 'read' mail tab, if anything was in there?

Normally I send this to my customer service team to investigate, so let me know if you happened to submit a ticket for this.

Hmm I fully agree Sir.

My mail seems to be coming in correctly now. Since the second week of Jan, I've been getting my rift reward mail as normal, along with PF rewards, update mail, etc. I have no mail in my Read tab (except for a survey notice that I forgot to delete). At this point I'm over the missed rewards, so I'll probably not submit a ticket unless it happens again.

Reactions: Bones
Status
Not open for further replies.