• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal No se puede reclamar recompensas de galardones de nivel de cuenta y modo historia

Ariel vocation

Reaction score
Hola quiero reportar un problema que he tenido y es que soy nivel 45 de cuenta y no puedo reclamar recompensas de nivel y tampoco puedo reclamar las recompensas al completar al 100% la historia en dificultad basico,avanzado,experto,maestro.
Espero puedan arreglar este bug.

Hi there,
Could you give us your Skullgirls username and user id and we can help you out with that.

Хочу сообщить об ошибке на моем аккаунте, за 50 лвл игрока даётся награда. У меня уже 67 уровень, а награда за 50 уровень так и не далась

Хочу сообщить об ошибке на моем аккаунте, за 50 лвл игрока даётся награда. У меня уже 67 уровень, а награда за 50 уровень так и не далась
Please share your SGM username and Public ID as well and we can look into it

Пожалуйста, поделитесь своим именем пользователя SGM и публичным идентификатором, и мы сможем разобраться в этом.
МeLKOn8
1s2w-8bhOz

Hi my username is arielvocation and my id is 12r5-5e5y
Thanks for the info! We have gone into your account and have unlocked these accolades for you.
You should be able to claim your rewards if you restart your game.

Reactions: Ariel vocation
МeLKOn8
1s2w-8bhOz
Sorry, I'm not able to find your account in our system. Could you share a screenshot of your player account info?
Click on the gear icon on the top left of the home screen and take a screenshot of that page for us. Make sure the orange user ID code is visible in the image.

Hey there! I took a look into your account and manually fixed this for you! You should be able to claim this Accolade if you refresh your game.