• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal No tag-in after dying

Psyche

Reaction score
What happened: I was Cerebella playing against Parasoul and had just activated Battle Butt at close range, though Parasoul was not in hitstun and therefore able to activate BB 1 Silent Scope before being hit. I would have expected this to overpower me and take Cerebella down, bringing in my next fighter, but instead, both attacks hit: Cerebella died, and Parasoul took damage and gained Armour Break status. Then, no fighter came in on my side despite having both others alive and well. I was able to tap abilities, blockbusters and characters for tag-ins only for them to glow as though they have been queued; nothing really happened. The AI stood doing nothing as there was nobody for it to fight, and the clock ran down to 0:00 and I lost.
image.png

It seems that Cerebella's body just disappeared.

This has happened to me as well, twice now. It was the opponent who did not tag in, though. I could tag in and out with my own characters and use abilities, etc. Nothing made my opponent tag in, though, and I timed out.

I was playing as Peacock both times, and both times I had used a special ability to kill a Cerebella (Boxcar George the 2nd time, possibly first time too). I don't know if I was hit simultaneously as Psyche said happened to him/her.

I have a screenshot as well but can't upload it while on my mobile. Will try to post it later.

Alluded to this in another thread, but this was something that was fixed in 1.2, but seems like it must have been broken again as part of some changes we made to try and improve asset handling and memory optimization in 1.3. Hopefully we can get it fixed again ASAP. Thanks for the post!

Reactions: Psyche