• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Nunca carga la tienda

LEYENDRD

Reaction score
Quiera que me arreglaran el bug que tengo de la tienda solo entre una vez y mas nunca me a dejado entrar siempre se queda cargando y nada de nada siempre le doy a ver si me deja entrar pero no si le doy a la tienda se queda cargando y tengo que cerrar el juego por favor espero que me solucionen este problema

Reactions: Fallen of albaz
Are you attempting to make a purchase and it's not going through? Or is the store just not loading. Will you share a picture or video of what you're seeing please?

Reactions: vbunnymask00
Are you attempting to make a purchase and it's not going through? Or is the store just not loading. Will you share a picture or video of what you're seeing please?
I have the same problem.
I press on refresh and it didn't response 😬

Attachments

• _20220217_123858.JPG
    _20220217_123858.JPG
    551.1 KB · Views: 7
I have the same problem.
I press on refresh and it didn't response 😬
We'll be implementing more network error logging in the next update, so hopefully we'll get a better picture of what's causing these issues.

As of now, there's no immediate workaround other than to wait it out and try again later.

y tengo el mismo problema pero hasta en versus cuando quiero jugar con alguien al azar

Tengo el mismo problema instale el juego hace aproximadamente 1 mes y desde entonces no me deja entrar a la tienda se queda cargando y me toca cerrar el juego y volver a abrirlo después

We've since added some extra features to the store where it should still load any Free and Theonite offers, regardless if the store is having trouble connecting to the respective Google Playstore or Apple Appstore. It can sometimes take a minute to load though so just give it time if it appears to be having trouble connecting.