• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Nyanotech Multiple Aerial Combo Bug

Renzer

Reaction score
Mode: Prize Fight

So I was using Nyanotech against a team of 3 Resonant Evil when this happened. I have my barriers up when I aerial comboed an armored Resonant Evil but whenever his SA's stun would be proced (resulting in me getting Enrage) my aerial combo would just restart from the start animation making it chain into itself each time a debuff is converted while doing an aerial combo.

Last edited:
So were you just up in the air for awhile doing some crazy air juggle combo? Sounds pretty cool....anyway, I'll have my team investigate. We have a handful of bugs with Nyanotech specifically and we'll get em all fixed at once in a future update. Thanks!

Also, do you recall which Prized Fight this was occurring in? In case it may be related to that fight's specific modifier.

I think it was the Medici Pit Fighting PF.

So were you just up in the air for awhile doing some crazy air juggle combo? Sounds pretty cool....anyway, I'll have my team investigate. We have a handful of bugs with Nyanotech specifically and we'll get em all fixed at once in a future update. Thank
So were you just up in the air for awhile doing some crazy air juggle combo? Sounds pretty cool....anyway, I'll have my team investigate. We have a handful of bugs with Nyanotech specifically and we'll get em all fixed at once in a future update. Thanks!
Yep, until I get stunned because my barriers expired.

Sorry, I think it was actually Ms. Fortune's Gold PF.

Reactions: Bones