• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Oferta de 165 reliquias por 5000 teonitas

YDamiánY

Reaction score
¿Alguien me podria decir si ya puede salir la oferta de 165 reliquias por 5000 teonitas o hay que esperar para navidad?

¿Alguien me podria decir si ya puede salir la oferta de 165 reliquias por 5000 teonitas o hay que esperar para navidad?
Tengo la misma pregunta, el problema es que la oferta ya salió, pero cuesta 10.000 teonitas en vez de 5.000. No sé si saldrá la oferta de nuevo el 25 o no.

I have the same question, the problem is that the sale already came out, but its cost is 10.000 instead of 5.000. I dont known if the sale will come out again on december 25 or not.

Hay tres veces al año (de manera segura) que sale la oferta: En pascua (En semana santa para los latinos), El black friday, y en Navidad!!, no desesperes, falta poco!

• Love
Reactions: YDamiánY
Tengo la misma pregunta, el problema es que la oferta ya salió, pero cuesta 10.000 teonitas en vez de 5.000. No sé si saldrá la oferta de nuevo el 25 o no.

I have the same question, the problem is that the sale already came out, but its cost is 10.000 instead of 5.000. I dont known if the sale will come out again on december 25 or not.
Hay tres veces al año (de manera segura) que sale la oferta: En pascua (En semana santa para los latinos), El black friday, y en Navidad!!, no desesperes, falta poco!

Yes, I was excited to see the in-game offer email for the Hyper pack. Disappointed it was still 10k theo.
I was not aware that there was specific times for the discounted offer other than during the Seasons Beatings PF.
I heard that during the Halloween PF some players received the option for the Hyper Pack for 5K theo, I was not one of the lucky ones. Same for Black Friday, I did not see a 5K Hyper pack offer. (Easter? Never heard/saw that offer, maybe it is regional?)

The recent in-game email did not refer to this being a 'holiday' type offer. Just an offer. I'm confident (but could be wrong) that we'll see the 5k offer during the upcoming Seasons Beating PF...

Please take care of all your theonite for april 10! Maybe you´ll be hit with another 5000 offer! :D