• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 1.2.0 Update Notes

@nopantsu The only reason we are not posting everything this very moment is because we want to make sure we post clear, thorough information across a variety of Relics as opposed to providing information piecemeal.

That said, to provide some quick info for now, the odds of pulling a Gold Fighter from a Premiere Relic is above 3%.

I will post a more detailed overview on the forums in the next day or two.

I have a hard time believing that number too, because in my experience it's closer to 6-8%.

#RNG.

I appreciate the response.

Something doesn't quite match up, I would really like a refund and have my account closed at this point.

lol.

So you buy 100 relics, get no golds and demand a refund?

Wonder where you are in story mode. You purchased in-game benefits, then when you don't get what you want, you act like a spoilt kid.

#firstworldproblems

I posted my story mode progress in my other thread.

If you bothered to actually read the thread instead just trolling me for some weird reason you'd know exactly my situation/numbers.

Like I said, I'm no stranger to RNG. I've dropped over $2k each on games like FEH, PAD, and others. I posted my FEH in the thread I've made.

I haven't asked for a refund until now. I could have just gone to Apple/Google for it but I choose to address this issue with the devs because I'm not the only one having this experience.

And you can mock me all you want, but I bet you never would have even gotten the admission of "3%+" if it were not for me.

Your behavior shows a remarkable lack of empathy- your experience with this game has obviously been great- 3 golds in your first 6 pulls, you've been playing since soft launch for months and stacking golds apparently.

Multiple people have come out and said our experience is bad and you mock us instead of considering the evidence for a second.

I posted my story mode progress in my other thread.

If you bothered to actually read the thread instead just trolling me for some weird reason you'd know exactly my situation/numbers.

Like I said, I'm no stranger to RNG. I've dropped over $2k each on games like FEH, PAD, and others. I posted my FEH in the thread I've made.

I haven't asked for a refund until now. I could have just gone to Apple/Google for it but I choose to address this issue with the devs because I'm not the only one having this experience.

And you can mock me all you want, but I bet you never would have even gotten the admission of "3%+" if it were not for me.

Your behavior shows a remarkable lack of empathy- your experience with this game has obviously been great- 3 golds in your first 6 pulls, you've been playing since soft launch for months and stacking golds apparently.

Multiple people have come out and said our experience is bad and you mock us instead of considering the evidence for a second.

Lol. Like I care about the admission of 3%+?

So I'm supposed to be on your side and champion your cause because you have horrid RNG?

Horrid RNG in a game or good RNG in a game is just RNG. I look at facts, and not championing your cause does not highlight a lack of empathy on my end, it's just the way things are.

RNG is RNG.

Okay, let's move all this drop rate talk over to the other thread. I'm getting tired of reading the same thread twice.
http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/what-are-these-ridiculous-gold-rates.148
@Osterus Stop being so snarky. You can have discussions about things without getting insulting and petty.

I tell things as they are. When someone demands a refund, I tell it like it is.

Never mean't to come across as insulting or petty. Sass yes, the other two, no.