• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 1.2.3 Update Notes (LIVE!)

First impressions on the update are fantastic! I think one of the best parts about it is that fighting overall feels more responsive because we can try to escape after hitting a blocking opponent and it seems like the opponent is better at blocking ill-timed BBs. Eliza's Sekhmet mode plays so much better now. I just received all but Bloodbath so far; Bloody Valentine may be my favorite because her play style can be so unique without necessarily needing Sekhmet mode. Thanks devs for the hard work!

Lucky you, some of us are having a hard time playing in this update!:(

http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/t...g-unresponsive-controls-or-is-it-just-me.576/
Check here to see what i'm talking about!

Dang. Just did one 10+1 Elizza relic pull and got 2 Bloodbaths. I don't have any of the other character relic specific cards!

Dang. Just did one 10+1 Elizza relic pull and got 2 Bloodbaths. I don't have any of the other character relic specific cards!

Wow! You got really lucky with those rolls! You must be happy getting those 2 in one 10+1 rolls.:D

First impressions on the update are fantastic! I think one of the best parts about it is that fighting overall feels more responsive because we can try to escape after hitting a blocking opponent and it seems like the opponent is better at blocking ill-timed BBs. Eliza's Sekhmet mode plays so much better now. I just received all but Bloodbath so far; Bloody Valentine may be my favorite because her play style can be so unique without necessarily needing Sekhmet mode. Thanks devs for the hard work!
I wish my experience with the update was as positive as yours. Like with others, sometimes the game just won't register my input. It's especially apparent for me sometimes when I can't initiate an attack after blocking, or when combos just end early despite me continuing to tap/swipe.

I wish my experience with the update was as positive as yours. Like with others, sometimes the game just won't register my input. It's especially apparent for me sometimes when I can't initiate an attack after blocking, or when combos just end early despite me continuing to tap/swipe.
Dude, the game doesn't register my BB, super moves or even blocks sometimes and my character ends up standing there to get smashed.