• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL - 6.0 Update Notes - Marie's Debut!

The percentage must be incredibly small still cause I haven't seen one since they released the patch.
I sympathize with your frustration.
The thing with confirmation bias, is that it goes both ways since the sample size is typically small.
Before the 6.0.1 patch, I've purchased 8 relics, since the patch I've bought 4, and 2 were in same CoC opening. RNG and probability do swing to either extreme like that. Definitely sucks when it's a whiff. But, I think it would be beneficial to players (and their frustration level) if the CoC loot tables were known.

Reactions: RizeSheela
Idk the specifics but it feels like the BP changes have made a positive difference on the Halloween one.

I appreciate the changes to Parallel Realms but No Mercy is still ridiculous, in a bad way. The move away from Immunity modifiers was nice but keeping Coagulation makes it redundant compared to Nightmare, but also renders useless a large number of fighters who utilize bleed effects. I understand Bleed can be too good of an effect but there has to be a more fair way of addressing it than rendering it useless. Make No Mercy a little more accessible so we don’t require god rolls on moves and every S tier fighter.

Reactions: Tsukiakari
I'm from the opinion that if you cant beat no mercy without bleed you shouldn't be able to beat no mercy. There are numerous other ways to beat the mode with underleveled fighters. Think removing the immunity but keeeping bleeds useless was a good idea.

I'm from the opinion that if you cant beat no mercy without bleed you shouldn't be able to beat no mercy. There are numerous other ways to beat the mode with underleveled fighters. Think removing the immunity but keeeping bleeds useless was a good idea.
The problem is that the change is overly detrimental to fighters that could do enough damage to win, but have Bleed baked into their Signature Abilities. Under Concrete Resolve, fighters like Trés Chic, Love Crafted, and Freaky Friday could enjoy their Bleeds for the first half of each defender and still limp through the other half once Immunity took effect. Now, those fighters are worse than useless in No Mercy because they are liable to stack Regens faster than they can apply damage, especially on the boss nodes. Making matters worse, Dahlia defenders were switched to the No Time To Die MA -- and without access to Bleed, the only counterplay is to run a low-crit build.

I fucking hate low-crit builds.

The problem is that the change is overly detrimental to fighters that could do enough damage to win, but have Bleed baked into their Signature Abilities. Under Concrete Resolve, fighters like Trés Chic, Love Crafted, and Freaky Friday could enjoy their Bleeds for the first half of each defender and still limp through the other half once Immunity took effect. Now, those fighters are worse than useless in No Mercy because they are liable to stack Regens faster than they can apply damage, especially on the boss nodes. Making matters worse, Dahlia defenders were switched to the No Time To Die MA -- and without access to Bleed, the only counterplay is to run a low-crit build.

I fucking hate low-crit builds.
This is exactly my problems with No Mercy, almost half of my frequently used roster can't not be use in No Mercy, aside from the one you mention above, I want to add any Filia with ringlet Spike, and every Valentine with Laryngectomy and Checkmate Incision. The Immunity like before is not great, but at least I can use those fighters without the worried that I will heal them back up.

One more small thing to add is the Tune up modifier in the first boss node in No Mercy. Every special moves used make the fight a slog to get through. So all in all, it's not really a "fun" mode for me to play through.

hello skullgirls forum today I come with a striking proposal I think it would be a good idea for the game menu to include the option to change the theme since the current theme is not bad but sometimes I would like to listen to the old versions because of the nostalgia that It makes me feel I hope you take my opinion and request into account and thus create a better experience for players, thank you