• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Daily Events & Upcoming Economy Updates

I'm very happy that the devs took the time to address concerns and make changes based on player feedback. Transparency about the path forward is something that should ALWAYS have a place in major update outlines, though - I would have really appreciated a birds-eye view in the initial update to head off some of the dismay.

Still, I just can't find it in my heart to take dev updates like this in bad faith because I've had SO much fun with SG Mobile for the past five years and I consider them to be the finest mobile game on my phone. Thank you for the tweaks and peeks behind the curtain.

Here's the differences:
Group 1Group 2Group 3
Prior Coin gain1,286,0002,326,0002,556,000
New Coin gain2,060,4002,060,4002,060,400
Add extra Medici pf150,000150,000150,000
If you consistently do top 100 in medici125,000125,000125,000
Difference+774,000-265,600-495,600
Difference for top 100+899,000-140,600-370,600
Wow! Thank you so much for this in-depth calculation!

This looks so much better, granted this means no Holodeck for the week. A loss of ~500K coins per week for the significant reduction of time looks worth it to me.

What I think needs to be addressed for the early/mid game players is the ability for them to see what the modifiers are for each difficulty level.

I don't feel comfortable using up a ticket to go into Master level difficulty when I don't know what I'm getting into. Either that or allow us to refund the spent ticket if the number of completed nodes is still 0%, so we can go in, check it out and of we find it too difficult we can bail and use the ticket for a lower difficulty instead.

What I think needs to be addressed for the early/mid game players is the ability for them to see what the modifiers are for each difficulty level.

I don't feel comfortable using up a ticket to go into Master level difficulty when I don't know what I'm getting into. Either that or allow us to refund the spent ticket if the number of completed nodes is still 0%, so we can go in, check it out and of we find it too difficult we can bail and use the ticket for a lower difficulty instead.
This seems to be a valid concern now that access to even "look" at a daily is behind a paywall. I think daily tix should work like PFs, you don't commit until you start your first fight.

This seems to be a valid concern now that access to even "look" at a daily is behind a paywall. I think daily tix should work like PFs, you don't commit until you start your first fight.

That wouldn't solve the issue since you can't see the FS until you start the fight. Huge difference between a FS 30k with 300% stats and a 8k with 500% stats.

That wouldn't solve the issue since you can't see the FS until you start the fight. Huge difference between a FS 30k with 300% stats and a 8k with 500% stats.
Yeah, it would, you don't start a fight on the map. You only start a fight when you're in the node and press "Fight"....plenty of opportunity to evaluate the FS and modifiers through out the map. If you don't like what you see, no tix spent and you can go to a lower tier...

Yeah, it would, you don't start a fight on the map. You only start a fight when you're in the node and press "Fight"....plenty of opportunity to evaluate the FS and modifiers through out the map. If you don't like what you see, no tix spent and you can go to a lower tier...

They're random opponents, you can't see the Fight Score of random opponents.

They're random opponents, you can't see the Fight Score of random opponents.
Yeah, that's true for any ??? node, regardless of Daily tix system or any other mode. We're talking about 'seeing' modifiers and beginning nodes in any given Daily tier map. ATM you can't 'see' anything unless you spend a ticket, once you do, if you're in over your head, you just wasted at ticket. At least if you can enter a tier map, see the modifier(s) and the first couple of open nodes, you'd get a better sense if you're ready to commit a ticket to that Daily tier.

Yeah, that's true for any ??? node, regardless of Daily tix system or any other mode. We're talking about 'seeing' modifiers and beginning nodes in any given Daily tier map. ATM you can't 'see' anything unless you spend a ticket, once you do, if you're in over your head, you just wasted at ticket. At least if you can enter a tier map, see the modifier(s) and the first couple of open nodes, you'd get a better sense if you're ready to commit a ticket to that Daily tier.
WOAH!!!! SICK