• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Prize Fights Update (Round 2)

MightyZug

Game Director
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Website
www.hiddenvariable.com
OK, let's try this again!

TYING UP LOOSE ENDS
The game is currently in Maintenance Mode to address a few lingering issues with Prize Fights - namely that a small % of all users failed to receive their rewards from the Eliza Test event.

ELIZA EVENT COMPENSATION
For the handful of players that did not receive rewards, you will get a mail with the Top Rank Rewards once Maintenance Mode is complete.

NEXT TEST EVENT - FILIA SILVER
To help confirm (hopefully once and for all) that the Prize Fight rewards are being delivered properly, we will be starting a limited time Filia SILVER Prize Fight event that will end at 11:00 AM PDT. In this event, the top 10% of players will get a Silver Filia - Hair Apparent.

The more participants in this event the better!

UPCOMING PRIZE FIGHT SCHEDULE (ELIZA)

If everything goes well with the Silver Filia Prize Fight, the original Eliza Prize Fights (B/S/G) will start 12 hours later than originally planned (at Noon PDT). These events will last 60 hours instead of the standard 72 hours. They will be followed by our standard 72 hour event schedule.

Thanks for your patience while we have been sorting through these issues. We should be operating on a more regularly scheduled cadence from here on out!

ELIZA EVENT COMPENSATION
For the handful of players that did not receive rewards, you will get a mail with the Top Rank Rewards once Maintenance Mode is complete.

I still don't have the rewards or received anything in the mail after maintenance ended
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eliza event was open for like 9-12 hrs or something yesterday.

I got a bronze one! Hopefully u get yours soon!

Eliza event was open for like 9-12 hrs or something yesterday.

I got a bronze one! Hopefully u get yours soon!
I know, I played the Eliza event but didn't get anything yet. According to MightyZug I'm supposed to have the rewards after the maintenance but nope, still nuthin'

The event hasn't finished yet...

I already have a silver filia Hair Aparent level 1?

Not sure if prizes have already been handed out or?

Did I just have a level 1 silver Filia and didn't know lol.

yep must be...

bought 3 relics a day or 2 ago. Mustve forgotten about it lol

edit: just checked her Info... I upgraded a move slot on her already.. just forgot about it!

Last edited:
The event just ended and I got the rewards in the mail right away! (There wasn't a red badge notification on the mail button though)

IMG_4244.PNG

Now I'll just patiently wait for the Eliza test fight rewards and the real deal Eliza prize fights.

Why do I keep sleeping through these test events... Is there a Prize Fight at moment? Because I'm seeing nothing.

Why do I keep sleeping through these test events... Is there a Prize Fight at moment? Because I'm seeing nothing.

There was a silver Filia test event and it just ended a few minutes ago.

Reactions: moisterrific
I can confirm I have received the rewards immediately, but no in-game notification showed up to inform me.

Reactions: MightyZug
Quick question, are Eliza moves and fighters now obtainable via relics? I dunno if I should open the milestone relic rewards yet cuz I wanna make sure I can get some Eliza moves.

dfAHFOO.png

Quick question, are Eliza moves and fighters now obtainable via relics? I dunno if I should open the milestone relic rewards yet cuz I wanna make sure I can get some Eliza moves.

They are not currently available in any Move Relics.

They are currently planned to be included later when we release the Eliza Relic (and add her to the Premiere Relics) in the future. That said, we plan to make the Eliza Daily Event available prior to that to provide a method for getting Eliza moves.

Reactions: moisterrific
They are not currently available in any Move Relics.

They are currently planned to be included later when we release the Eliza Relic (and add her to the Premiere Relics) in the future. That said, we plan to make the Eliza Daily Event available prior to that to provide a method for getting Eliza moves.

It's refreshing to see new content being available for free first before any paid method to get it. From all the F2P mobile games I've played it's usually the other way around.

Agree, this game is very enjoyable and refreshing and extremely generous...!

Definitely going to support it if they release new characters!

Reactions: MightyZug