• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Prize Fights Update

MightyZug

Game Director
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Website
www.hiddenvariable.com
Hey everyone! A quick update regarding Prize Fights.

PRIZE FIGHT ISSUES RESOLVED
We are happy to report that both the Error 201 issue (which randomly locked players out of Prize Fights) and the Prize Fight Reward issue (which prevented Event rewards from being sent out), have both been fixed!

BRONZE ELIZA TEST EVENT
In light of this fix (and to give our current active players a small bonus opportunity), we have setup a special temporary 12-hour Bronze Eliza test event with the same rewards as the standard 3-day event.

This will let us verify that everything is working properly in a Live environment, and hopefully give our early players increased odds of getting an Eliza character before our official launch day.

NOTE: This is NOT a replacement for the standard set of B/S/G Eliza events, which are still scheduled to begin on May 25th.

Enjoy!

PviEgEh.jpg

??? I'm somewhat confused. You said the test event is supposed to be today for 12 hours but when I tried to go on Skullgirls mobile this morning, it said the game would be undergoing maintenance until 8 tonight. Did maintenance end early?

??? I'm somewhat confused. You said the test event is supposed to be today for 12 hours but when I tried to go on Skullgirls mobile this morning, it said the game would be undergoing maintenance until 8 tonight. Did maintenance end early?
Yeah, maintenance ended and there's a new event running for a bronze Eliza for the people that want her. You have about 9 hours left to play and try and get her.

Reactions: RurouniLoneWolf
Yeah, maintenance ended and there's a new event running for a bronze Eliza for the people that want her. You have about 9 hours left to play and try and get her.
Oh I see. Thanks a lot for the reply! Time to hit up those prize fights ^,^

Oh I see. Thanks a lot for the reply! Time to hit up those prize fights ^,^
If I were you, I'd make sure you get all the milestone rewards. To get Eliza, all you need to do is be in the top 60% of players. Since there's probably not a whole lot of people playing, that can either be easy or really difficult. In any case, I wouldn't try going for the top 10 ranks on this one, because the only rewards you get for higher ranks are a bunch of bronze rewards that are outclassed by silver and golden cards. Really, just try and go for the milestone rewards and Eliza (so, try being in the top 60%).

Good luck!

Reactions: RurouniLoneWolf
ELIZA HYPE-OOOOOOOOOO!

Some free skill points for Eliza. ! Woo

Blarg. Unfortunate timing since most of the event runs through the night here so I'm probably not going to rank very high. Oh well!
I'll just have to try extra hard to get her in the actual launch Prize Fight :)
Good luck, everyone!

Reactions: Osterus
Blarg. Unfortunate timing since most of the event runs through the night here so I'm probably not going to rank very high. Oh well!
I'll just have to try extra hard to get her in the actual launch Prize Fight :)
Good luck, everyone!

I checked the event rewards and top SIXTY % gets a bronze Eliza in this event!

So that's nearly every1 hehe.