• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Recent Server Downtime Update

MightyZug

Game Director
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Website
www.hiddenvariable.com
Hey everyone!

As many of you have noticed, our “unexpected server maintenance” has become more “expected” as of late than we all would like.

While there’s an array of reasons we could provide as to why some of these issues have been popping up - the most straightforward explanation is “growing pains”.

We are very fortunate that our Skullgirls community has grown over the course of the past few years, and are consistently hitting new highs in terms of daily/concurrent users. While we have endeavored to proactively ensure that our servers were in a good spot to weather the storm of that increased activity, clearly there have been some… hiccups along the way.

While each maintenance period has provided valuable data regarding how best to fortify our backend - as a player, it is totally reasonable to only really care about when things can get back to normal. While we can never promise 100% uptime, we want to reassure everyone that ensuring server stability moving forward is our top priority and we are actively working to minimize any future issues. As an extension of these efforts, there will be planned maintenance later this evening (8/18) at 11:55pm PT to help proactively address server issues.

In the meantime, as a small gesture of our appreciation for everyone’s patience and understanding, we have recently sent an in-game mail with a variety of rewards:
  • 2 Showtime Jackpot Relics
  • 500 Theonite
  • 250,000 Canopy Coins
  • 2 12-hour XP Boosts
  • 5 Gold Gifts
Needless to say, we appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we sort through these issues leading up to our release of Black Dahlia later this year.

Thanks as always for your support!

<3 MightyZug

Eu cliquei para as recompensas de desculpas, o jogo deu bug e não enviou, e esta constando que eu recebi, só que não é verdade

JAJAJJAA WTF? they did not give me such a gift, when I tried to take it it appeared that there was a connection error with the server and when I left and re-entered the gift it was no longer there

PLEASE THIS IS AN EMERGENCY UMBRELLA CAN’T JUGGLE ELIZA IT’S A BUG. I MEAN IT AND IF ANYONE THAT SEEN OR NOTICED THE BUG PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT #UMBRELLA≠ELIZA please and thank you.

I didn’t get the gift’s it bugged out and said connection lost then when I went back it wasn’t there. Not mad just annoyed

Ami no me dieron los regalos solo me salió un mensaje de error y ya no avía nada