• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Umbrella Release Details & Relic Availability

Sairus

AKA Cellsai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Umbrella will be arriving in Skullgirls Mobile soon in version 5.0! Ah! Exciting!

We'll have teaser trailers and full Update Notes soon too, but before that we wanted to give you an early look at some of the details of Umbrella's launch (particularly about how Relics will function) so you can plan your Theonite spending and hoarding accordingly.

If you were here for Annie or Fukua's launch, this should be pretty familiar territory.

DizpM8i.png

UMBRELLA RELEASE SUMMARY
  • Umbrella WILL NOT be available in Standard Relics at launch in 5.0. This includes Premiere, Jackpot, Elemental, Silver/Gold/Diamond, and many other Relics.
  • If you are saving Relics for Umbrella, you WILL NOT be able to acquire her from those Relics in 5.0. If you still wish to save your current Relics for Umbrella Fighters, she will be added to Standard Relics in 5.1.
  • Umbrella WILL be available with 2x odds in special Peckish Premiere Relics. These Relics will be available for 150 Theonite in the Relic Store for the entire duration of the 5.0 release.
  • Peckish Premiere Relics WILL be available in the Cabinet of Curiosities.

ZP2vR2P.png

• Hangry Relics (Umbrella’s Character Relic which only contains Umbrella Fighters) WILL be available via a variety of Offers after 5.0 launches.
  • Hangry Relics WILL be added to all Fighter Variety Pack Offers after 5.0 launches. As with Annie, Umbrella's Prize Fight and Umbrella's Character Relic WILL NOT be scheduled until 5.1.
  • Hangry Relics (and Umbrella Fighters) WILL NOT be available in the Cabinet of Curiosities when 5.0 launches.
  • Umbrella Special Moves, Blockbusters and Skill Points WILL be available in the Cabinet of Curiosities.
  • Umbrella Special Moves and Blockbusters WILL NOT be available in all standard Move Relics until 5.1.
  • Umbrella's Daily Events WILL be available every Saturday after 5.0 launches. This is a great place to earn Special Moves, Blockbusters and Skill Points!
If you have any other questions, please let us know down below and we'll be happy to provide further clarifications as needed.

Stay tuned for more info on Umbrella's release very soon!

<3 All of us at Hidden Variable

Umbrella relics will be available in the level 60 and 70 hyper pack?

Reactions: The best
will there be a special prize contest to acquire a Hungry Relic during 5.0? Or do you intend to do something like this only after it is available in normal relics?

Every update is pretty good. I can't even wait for Umbrella to arrive but I have a question: I'm a mobile newbie and I found that some characters don't have a story mode. Will there be any story updates when published?

Thanks for the answer to your question. I wish conveniences.

The relic design is fabulous! I hope a jackpot relic for Umbrella is also in the future. 5k for a 10+1 jackpot is a sweet deal! I recall Fukua and Annie had 'em:
3relics.jpg
Umbrella relics will be available in the level 60 and 70 hyper pack?
If you mean the Hyper Fighter Variety Pack (165 relics), then I think it is a yes:
Hangry Relics WILL be added to all Fighter Variety Pack Offers after 5.0 launches

Other than umbrella will fighters like Fukua dream demon also be available with this update

Other than umbrella will fighters like Fukua dream demon also be available with this update
Just my observations: There's a strong probability that the new fighters from Season's Beatings PF might be added to Standard Relics...the previous 'schedule' was that adding new variant fighters to standard relics was approx. either 3 months or about 2 updates after their debut. (but since holiday PF relics are now available for a month...it might push things back a bit...)

This announcement is only covering the Umbrella release/availability details (so us relic/theo 'savers' can plan accordingly), so in the 5.0 update notes we'll find out for sure about the other fighters.

HANGRY RELIC

What a fitting name, super excited for her release!!

Hey everyone!

Umbrella will be arriving in Skullgirls Mobile soon in version 5.0! Ah! Exciting!

We'll have teaser trailers and full Update Notes soon too, but before that we wanted to give you an early look at some of the details of Umbrella's launch (particularly about how Relics will function) so you can plan your Theonite spending and hoarding accordingly.

If you were here for Annie or Fukua's launch, this should be pretty familiar territory.

DizpM8i.png

UMBRELLA RELEASE SUMMARY
  • Umbrella WILL NOT be available in Standard Relics at launch in 5.0. This includes Premiere, Jackpot, Elemental, Silver/Gold/Diamond, and many other Relics.
  • If you are saving Relics for Umbrella, you WILL NOT be able to acquire her from those Relics in 5.0. If you still wish to save your current Relics for Umbrella Fighters, she will be added to Standard Relics in 5.1.
  • Umbrella WILL be available with 2x odds in special Peckish Premiere Relics. These Relics will be available for 150 Theonite in the Relic Store for the entire duration of the 5.0 release.
  • Peckish Premiere Relics WILL be available in the Cabinet of Curiosities.

ZP2vR2P.png

• Hangry Relics (Umbrella’s Character Relic which only contains Umbrella Fighters) WILL be available via a variety of Offers after 5.0 launches.
  • Hangry Relics WILL be added to all Fighter Variety Pack Offers after 5.0 launches. As with Annie, Umbrella's Prize Fight and Umbrella's Character Relic WILL NOT be scheduled until 5.1.
  • Hangry Relics (and Umbrella Fighters) WILL NOT be available in the Cabinet of Curiosities when 5.0 launches.
  • Umbrella Special Moves, Blockbusters and Skill Points WILL be available in the Cabinet of Curiosities.
  • Umbrella Special Moves and Blockbusters WILL NOT be available in all standard Move Relics until 5.1.
  • Umbrella's Daily Events WILL be available every Saturday after 5.0 launches. This is a great place to earn Special Moves, Blockbusters and Skill Points!
If you have any other questions, please let us know down below and we'll be happy to provide further clarifications as needed.

Stay tuned for more info on Umbrella's release very soon!

<3 All of us at Hidden Variable
Hell yeah!

Just saw the first trailer of her. Looks fantastique, seriously. I accompanied the release of 3 new characters, since Robo-Fortune and I say with full words that Umbrella is the most stunned for me. Great work, Hidden, Future and all the team!