• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Umbrella Release Details & Relic Availability

Is there a chance to get a bronze umbrella from the Daily Relic in 5.0?
Are you considering introducing colors from the custom fighter section into the game?

Reactions: Erick Draves
Are you considering introducing colors from the custom fighter section into the game?
The answer should be a no. Those two relics on the post are the only ways to get Umbrella.

Reactions: evilgordo
The answer should be a no. Those two relics on the post are the only ways to get Umbrella.
I think so too, but it says many others, so not everything, that is, there will be one from which it will be possible to get it...

how much does a hungry relic cost?

Man, Umbrella is gonna change the meta. Saw @ZeoW trailer analysis, New debuff, New mechanics, New variants. This is gonna be amazing. I wonder what slime does. Any ideas?

Agreed. If you've not been playing during other character releases, (especially Annie and Fukua), getting the latest character, even bronze, is very limited. This is by design, consider this to be 'early access'; you will have to give something (theo/money) to get a chance at acquiring the new character...the more you give the greater your odds (though, spending money most certainly guarantees you getting the character). And since this game has a F2P option, that just means F2P players will have to wait till the next update to acquire the fighter through the usual F2P channels.

I wonder what slime does. Any ideas?
I think the SLIME debuff may cause knockdowns to be wall bounces or restands (opportunity to do an off-the-ground attack to scoop up the opponent). Meaning a slimy fighter will suffer longer combos.

I think 5.0 patch Umbrella will be April 29th. Four of the 11 variants were skipped to show off the gold and diamond fighters (2nd diamond should appear 4/28). Next gold is Fire (I'm hoping for #7, Parasoul's colors).

will there be a special prize contest to acquire a Hungry Relic during 5.0? Or do you intend to do something like this only after it is available in normal relics?
Umbrella's Prize Fight will be availble in 5.1. There's no plan for any in-game events to have Hangry Relics as rewards in 5.0.
I'm a mobile newbie and I found that some characters don't have a story mode. Will there be any story updates when published?
Check the 2022 Roadmap for any plans we have about Story Updates! (Short version, we hope to get back to them this year)
Other than umbrella will fighters like Fukua dream demon also be available with this update
Yep!
Nope.
As mentioned in the Custom Fighters thread opening post, we can't take player submissions in the game for a host of legal and creative reasons. It's not impossible that we eventually add palettes that we created ourselves that are similar to those in that thread (we have a full team of very creative folks who all regularly suggest palettes!), but we cannot take player submissions. Just have fun making palettes for their own sake!
What will be the availability of Umbrella's Catalyst? Relics and Cabinet?
It will be in both!

Reactions: bbp and Holy Goose
How much will the relics cost in the cabinet on umbrella launch?

As mentioned in the Custom Fighters thread opening post, we can't take player submissions in the game for a host of legal and creative reasons.
There goes my Adambrella.
And Mr. Cacodemon too.

Jokes aside, that's understandable.
But Cacodemons still need their representation.

Check the 2022 Roadmap for any plans we have about Story Updates! (Short
And I hope so too... Oh so much. We need way more story modes. And lore.

Once again, thank you for this amazing game. Pure delight in motion.

*sad note*
I didn't get an umbrella with 6 relics(
but they gave a shiny wolf)

Reactions: Holy Goose
In general, the update is enclosed in the water of a new character, I can't evaluate umbrella yet because I didn't get it.
I find the colors interesting, especially for gold options. the skills of most look appetizing. but I can appreciate the new beautiful location with a frog in an amusement park). 🤩🥳

We also changed the daily tasks, but the greatest reward is obtained for 100 points and the notification of the achievement pops up after, besides, it does not always disappear even if he took the points (. :confused:

Disappointed with the price increase in the shop for the character's points. from 150 to 250. now it is more profitable to buy a silver guarantor for 250 than to get a bronze that costs 100.:mad:😢

If you still wish to save your current Relics for Umbrella Fighters, she will be added to Standard Relics in 5.1.
I wonder when will that be. Im thinking about saving my relics but I'm really impatient.
481021658199490561.gif

I wonder when will that be. Im thinking about saving my relics but I'm really impatient.
View attachment 16464
Well...if the current Umbrella offers in the store are any indication...90+ days?
I hope not. I mean, there will be at least a small update for the new June PF...

Anyone else having terrible luck? I've opened 23 Peckish premieres and have got a total of 0 Umbrellas, I should've gotten between 2 or 3 by chance alone, I don't know if something is wrong

Reactions: Nefelibata