• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Oh where oh where has my squiggly gone?

LCD 10gu

Reaction score
Tbh I'm super happy my fav character from the console version was given off the bat (peacock) but I gotta admit I'm jonesin' for the other half of my fav tag team (hence the title). Any idea when she's presumably being added in? I hope she is in the plans...:oops:

They said best girl will be somewhere in the future (no idea of specifics currently) and as much as I like squigs to be in the game, I would prefer having the overall performance of the app be improved before more characters get added.

Reactions: tom641
They said best girl will be somewhere in the future (no idea of specifics currently) and as much as I like squigs to be in the game, I would prefer having the overall performance of the app be improved before more characters get added.

Any kind of change can create a bug somewhere else. See how they removed the infinite comboes, and made Big Band unstoppable. Seeing it this way, you can say the game will be bugged forever.

But the main problem is that for the game to keep players in the game, they need to add more characters or game modes, new characters also increase revenue, so they are probably focusing on that. The sprites, moves and characters are already there, they just need to add the codes (which is the hardest, but not the most time consuming) to make it work, but i don't know about their workforce and stuff.

Best case scenario, they add a character per month, worst case, devs decide to leave it as a pet project for interns.

Woah woah woah

Hang on a second there buddy

You forgot that Big Band is best girl

It's an honest mistake, happens to the best of us

Reactions: BazookaBear
Woah woah woah

Hang on a second there buddy

You forgot that Big Band is best girl

It's an honest mistake, happens to the best of us
Fight me.

And

Any kind of change can create a bug somewhere else. See how they removed the infinite comboes, and made Big Band unstoppable. Seeing it this way, you can say the game will be bugged forever.

But the main problem is that for the game to keep players in the game, they need to add more characters or game modes, new characters also increase revenue, so they are probably focusing on that. The sprites, moves and characters are already there, they just need to add the codes (which is the hardest, but not the most time consuming) to make it work, but i don't know about their workforce and stuff.

Best case scenario, they add a character per month, worst case, devs decide to leave it as a pet project for interns.

By "overall performance", I meant the lag and the crashes on the weaker devices, you make some good points though.

Fight me.

And

By "overall performance", I meant the lag and the crashes on the weaker devices, you make some good points though.
I will mate
Jazz >>>>>>>>>>>> zombie opera
Seriously, name one thing Squigly has over BB besides her butt (which I will admit is pretty nice) and leviathan (who's honestly a better character than Squigly herself).

Huh, thats kind of a running trend in SG isn't it? The side characters are usually the better ones, I.E., Albus and Horace, Samson, Leviathan, Brain Drain, Umbrella, etc.

I will mate
Jazz >>>>>>>>>>>> zombie opera
Seriously, name one thing Squigly has over BB besides her butt (which I will admit is pretty nice) and leviathan (who's honestly a better character than Squigly herself).

Huh, thats kind of a running trend in SG isn't it? The side characters are usually the better ones, I.E., Albus and Horace, Samson, Leviathan, Brain Drain, Umbrella, etc.
Her butt IS pretty nice, that's what got me into her in the first place.
But! That doesn't mean that's the only thing going for her.
First, that voice... I mean sure, Saxploitation Big Band is pretty good, but I'd rather listen to that cute zombie voice coupled with british skeledragon.
Second, she has a DP, a DP! That's cool, a bit cooler than a certain parry, but still cool.
Third, Mix-ups into combos messes up my friends' Big Bands big time (pfft), Oh hey! Who good at mix up? Squigly baybee!
And, and... Damn it, I'm out of ammo.

That thing about the side characters, though? I will admit that Leviathan is pretty cool, he protects Squigly and is voiced by Liam O'Brien and that's coo.

Her butt IS pretty nice, that's what got me into her in the first place.
But! That doesn't mean that's the only thing going for her.
First, that voice... I mean sure, Saxploitation Big Band is pretty good, but I'd rather listen to that cute zombie voice coupled with british skeledragon.
Second, she has a DP, a DP! That's cool, a bit cooler than a certain parry, but still cool.
Third, Mix-ups into combos messes up my friends' Big Bands big time (pfft), Oh hey! Who good at mix up? Squigly baybee!
And, and... Damn it, I'm out of ammo.

That thing about the side characters, though? I will admit that Leviathan is pretty cool, he protects Squigly and is voiced by Liam O'Brien and that's coo.
Alright, my turn.
First, Opera has never been my jam. Jazz is where it's at, and Big Band delivers it perfectly. His smooth, buttery rich tones would make CAVE JOHNSON jealous.
His moves are creative, unique, and something completely never seen before in video games. What other characters let you play music, IN-GAME?! That's pretty gosh diddly darn creative.
His combos are top tier, and if you know how to control the battlefield you can just about half anyone In their tracks, but then again I have no friends and have never played against a real human.
In addition, Big Band's story is top tier. His exchanges with other characters are also pretty frickin deep too. According to Parasoul, he's a vigilante. What does this mean? Big Band is a musical Batman Jojo reference, and that's a helluva lot more interesting than a dead singer with a peni- I mean talking snake in her head.

Alright, my turn.
First, Opera has never been my jam. Jazz is where it's at, and Big Band delivers it perfectly. His smooth, buttery rich tones would make CAVE JOHNSON jealous.
His moves are creative, unique, and something completely never seen before in video games. What other characters let you play music, IN-GAME?! That's pretty gosh diddly darn creative.
His combos are top tier, and if you know how to control the battlefield you can just about half anyone In their tracks, but then again I have no friends and have never played against a real human.
In addition, Big Band's story is top tier. His exchanges with other characters are also pretty frickin deep too. According to Parasoul, he's a vigilante. What does this mean? Big Band is a musical Batman Jojo reference, and that's a helluva lot more interesting than a dead singer with a peni- I mean talking snake in her head.
I mean when it comes to taste in music, to each their own.
Squigly's- heck, EVERY CHARACTER'S combos are just as you said, it's unique, creative and not seen before in video games. But that's just my thing with Squigles, She has a DP and that's cool, nothing can change that.
By playing music, you do mean his super, right? I actually had a hard time learning how to do that, since I thought it's something that's easy on an arcade stick and not on a X360 pad.
The story... Well uh, how should I put this? Big Band is a cool vigilante, sure. But that doesn't mean his story goes deeper than all the others, since every other character's stories just goes as deep. Take Valentine, Eliza and Double for example, but let's not bring them here any further, yeah? (Because I lack knowledge about their lore, please don't hurt me.) And also take your time to think about the fact that if it wasn't for Dr. Avian, Big Band would be as good as dead, sharing the same fate as Squigly though a more brutal one. (Beaten to half-death? Ouch.)

And also..
What did you just say about Levi? He ain't no damn talking phallic object you fool.

I mean when it comes to taste in music, to each their own.
Squigly's- heck, EVERY CHARACTER'S combos are just as you said, it's unique, creative and not seen before in video games. But that's just my thing with Squigles, She has a DP and that's cool, nothing can change that.
By playing music, you do mean his super, right? I actually had a hard time learning how to do that, since I thought it's something that's easy on an arcade stick and not on a X360 pad.
The story... Well uh, how should I put this? Big Band is a cool vigilante, sure. But that doesn't mean his story goes deeper than all the others, since every other character's stories just goes as deep. Take Valentine, Eliza and Double for example, but let's not bring them here any further, yeah? (Because I lack knowledge about their lore, please don't hurt me.) And also take your time to think about the fact that if it wasn't for Dr. Avian, Big Band would be as good as dead, sharing the same fate as Squigly though a more brutal one. (Beaten to half-death? Ouch.)

And also..
What did you just say about Levi? He ain't no damn talking phallic object you fool.
Levi might not be a ***** but he sure can be a DICK

HA YOU FOOL YOU FELL FOR MY TRAP CARD
Eliza and Val do go pretty deep, though nowhere as near as far as BIg Band/Squigly. Val we know used to be a part of a unit called last hope which worked for Brain Drain and... That's it. Last hope died, she's evil because instead of committing sudowoodo or Sudoku or whatever she joined with Marie. Eliza was evil, is evil, and sings. Yaaaaaay. That's it. We don't know much about her really. Same goes for Senator Double. #MCGA
As for his story, that's the thihgie. Because we see him get repaired by Dr. Birdman (there's a lot of birds in lab 8. Peacock, Ben Birdland (Big Band) and Dr. avian), we see him sort of fit into the ASG labs. He adopts almost a fatherly role with Peacock, as seen by her dialogue with him. There's a respect between the two that goes beyond co-soldiers. His death was also worse than booty call's. She just got shot through the head. That's pretty merciful compared to big band, but not as bad as MF. He had his arms and legs mangled so bad they had to be amputated. Have you seen what he looks like inside his suit? Ugh. Poor guy. You're right about his moves though, the same goes for most of the characters. Except for Beowulf. He could pretty much fit into every other fighting game, bar mortal Kombat.

Levi might not be a ***** but he sure can be a DICK

HA YOU FOOL YOU FELL FOR MY TRAP CARD
Eliza and Val do go pretty deep, though nowhere as near as far as BIg Band/Squigly. Val we know used to be a part of a unit called last hope which worked for Brain Drain and... That's it. Last hope died, she's evil because instead of committing sudowoodo or Sudoku or whatever she joined with Marie. Eliza was evil, is evil, and sings. Yaaaaaay. That's it. We don't know much about her really. Same goes for Senator Double. #MCGA
As for his story, that's the thihgie. Because we see him get repaired by Dr. Birdman (there's a lot of birds in lab 8. Peacock, Ben Birdland (Big Band) and Dr. avian), we see him sort of fit into the ASG labs. He adopts almost a fatherly role with Peacock, as seen by her dialogue with him. There's a respect between the two that goes beyond co-soldiers. His death was also worse than booty call's. She just got shot through the head. That's pretty merciful compared to big band, but not as bad as MF. He had his arms and legs mangled so bad they had to be amputated. Have you seen what he looks like inside his suit? Ugh. Poor guy. You're right about his moves though, the same goes for most of the characters. Except for Beowulf. He could pretty much fit into every other fighting game, bar mortal Kombat.
I agree, Beowulf is kind of a special case, in a good way I mean.

Special as in he needs a special helmet and a diaper change every 3 hours or special as in good special?
I meant that he has a special place in everyone's heart, but if that's how you see it then different strokes for different folks, yes?

Pretty sure Big Band was unstoppable before 1.2.1

I meant that he has a special place in everyone's heart, but if that's how you see it then different strokes for different folks, yes?
That's sounds suspiciously like a masturbation joke, but yeah, lol.

Lmao my man does not need this drag.

Still here for the Squigs hype though! I'm really interested to see how they handle her tbh, plus her ultimate Salt move is likely gonna be an unblockable? (If it is, man, the salt's gonna be real)

You guys think Squigly is gonna focus on more effects as a fighter? Like how Parasoul's main dig is crits, Cerebella being an all round main hit, etc? I'm interested in any speculations before best girl comes along!

Lmao my man does not need this drag.

Still here for the Squigs hype though! I'm really interested to see how they handle her tbh, plus her ultimate Salt move is likely gonna be an unblockable? (If it is, man, the salt's gonna be real)

You guys think Squigly is gonna focus on more effects as a fighter? Like how Parasoul's main dig is crits, Cerebella being an all round main hit, etc? I'm interested in any speculations before best girl comes along!
Again you're wrong, Big Band is best girl
Still, squiggly seems like she'll be pretty similar to her in game iteration. She will most likely focus mostly on control or damage, using hits with Leviathan to impart bleed or halt specials. Alternatively, I think she could focus more on just raw damage. Low health would reflect her zombie status, though her symbiotic bond would give her long combos and heavy damage.