• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Oh where oh where has my squiggly gone?

Well yeah definitely, though would making a character be easier for mobile? I imagine you don't need to have as many moves. So some of the work could be held off for when they get hopefully implemented into Skullgirls 2
New characters not having as much moves until Skullgirls 2 (hopefully)? That's a pretty neat idea, though I can imagine people saying that "this new character sucks because lack of moveset options".

Wait did you mean less moves compared to the others in mobile or "We understood we couldn't fit every move from a 6 button fighter" kind of deal? Like a lot of the air combo moves from original Skullgirls kind of deal haaaa

little late but @brassknux and @BrolaireOfAsstora please do not drag on waifu wars take it to PMs. I do not want to have a thread derail.

That being said i expect Squigly will come into the game very soon. no reason they wouldn't keep her out for very long.

little late but @brassknux and @BrolaireOfAsstora please do not drag on waifu wars take it to PMs. I do not want to have a thread derail.

That being said i expect Squigly will come into the game very soon. no reason they wouldn't keep her out for very long.
We'll take it there if you'll be so kind to teach me how to set up a pm please.
New characters not having as much moves until Skullgirls 2 (hopefully)? That's a pretty neat idea, though I can imagine people saying that "this new character sucks because lack of moveset options".
lack of movesets doesnt seem like an issue honestly. It's worked fine for SGM so far, because the basic moves are still more important than the specials. Hell, I didn't even start upgrading move points until post game.

Wait did you mean less moves compared to the others in mobile or "We understood we couldn't fit every move from a 6 button fighter" kind of deal? Like a lot of the air combo moves from original Skullgirls kind of deal haaaa
Yes.

We'll take it there if you'll be so kind to teach me how to set up a pm please.

lack of movesets doesnt seem like an issue honestly. It's worked fine for SGM so far, because the basic moves are still more important than the specials. Hell, I didn't even start upgrading move points until post game.
Some people can deal with it, some people will feel bothered by the fact that they lack options for more moves for that said new character.
People just find something to complain about, then they do just for the sake of complaining. That was what I was going for.

Sorry for the argument back at page 1 and 2.
And I'll take your word on Squigly's release, I'm getting hyped!

Squigly also one of my favorite characters :3 :3 :3 I cannot wait until she is in this game, but at this rate, might take years :3

Squigly also one of my favorite characters :3 :3 :3 I cannot wait until she is in this game, but at this rate, might take years :3
My dude! Not for nothing, but give a little time to the devs! We already had the huge bug with fights starting out with crashes as well as technically Beowulf being the "newest" character available. Now we have more golds being added in the mean time as well!

Yes, it is frustrating and I understand the need to ask, "Hey, when is this gonna happen...?" But, pal, it takes time from the Devs to get there and you gotta cut them some slack the way they've been pumping out events, help, and attendance to the fans! That, and also because they're not a huge team so, most progress will take a while.

We all gotta wait until the Devs come together and tell us when the next patch is coming, but from what they've already done they'll have it well on their way! Besides that, I'd rather the Devs take their time so that we don't have a huge bug much like the crashing we had before, as well as being able to compound the most with each update.

Till then, it's all about patience. It's disheartening, yeah, that it's not like we get a new character each month, but honestly, I say live and let live. On a personal note, it lets me grind up everyone I have in the meantime while I'm still aiming for being in the top 10 for the next character than thinking "Golly! I gotta level up, grind more moves AND then grind for coins and then the prize fights!" know what I mean?

Suffice to say, sorry for the long post, and I mean no offense whatsoever, but best girl will be on the way! Just let the devs some time and I'm sure they'll make it worth the wait like they did for Beowulf!

My dude! Not for nothing, but give a little time to the devs! We already had the huge bug with fights starting out with crashes as well as technically Beowulf being the "newest" character available. Now we have more golds being added in the mean time as well!

Yes, it is frustrating and I understand the need to ask, "Hey, when is this gonna happen...?" But, pal, it takes time from the Devs to get there and you gotta cut them some slack the way they've been pumping out events, help, and attendance to the fans! That, and also because they're not a huge team so, most progress will take a while.

We all gotta wait until the Devs come together and tell us when the next patch is coming, but from what they've already done they'll have it well on their way! Besides that, I'd rather the Devs take their time so that we don't have a huge bug much like the crashing we had before, as well as being able to compound the most with each update.

Till then, it's all about patience. It's disheartening, yeah, that it's not like we get a new character each month, but honestly, I say live and let live. On a personal note, it lets me grind up everyone I have in the meantime while I'm still aiming for being in the top 10 for the next character than thinking "Golly! I gotta level up, grind more moves AND then grind for coins and then the prize fights!" know what I mean?

Suffice to say, sorry for the long post, and I mean no offense whatsoever, but best girl will be on the way! Just let the devs some time and I'm sure they'll make it worth the wait like they did for Beowulf!

I hope so too :3 Thanks for this response.. it's just that I have sooooo many gold characters all at level 50 so its a little disheartening doing nothing each prize fight (i.e. not leveling) and just accumulating repeats of characters I already have. (Have over 40 golds +++) I'd rather a new character to play to death rather than more repeats of reskinned characters, but thats just me :3 :3 :3

I hope so too :3 Thanks for this response.. it's just that I have sooooo many gold characters all at level 50 so its a little disheartening doing nothing each prize fight (i.e. not leveling) and just accumulating repeats of characters I already have. (Have over 40 golds +++) I'd rather a new character to play to death rather than more repeats of reskinned characters, but thats just me :3 :3 :3
Thus why I work on maxing my bronze and silver fighters more than my golds.