• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Old music

LingoJammo

Reaction score
I doubt this will be read, but i’d like to voice my feelings on one particular thing in Skullgirls mobile, the main menu theme has been replaced, the new one is amazing don’t get me wrong, but its hard to move on from the old one, it defined skullgirls mobile for me and for many others, i was wondering if i could offer a simple suggestion, if there could maybe be a toggle to change between the old and new themes, I don’t know much about coding but it shouldn’t be that hard to implement would it?, again, i doubt this will be read and let along done, but i just have that one small smidge of hope that maybe my voice is heard and maybe my suggestion is taken for consideration.

También sería interesante y más variado si cada mes de evento de pelea tuviera su propia canción mensual como la canción del evento navideño.

I doubt this will be read, but i’d like to voice my feelings on one particular thing in Skullgirls mobile, the main menu theme has been replaced, the new one is amazing don’t get me wrong, but its hard to move on from the old one, it defined skullgirls mobile for me and for many others, i was wondering if i could offer a simple suggestion, if there could maybe be a toggle to change between the old and new themes, I don’t know much about coding but it shouldn’t be that hard to implement would it?, again, i doubt this will be read and let along done, but i just have that one small smidge of hope that maybe my voice is heard and maybe my suggestion is taken for consideration.
I'm also exactly feeling the same thing too as you are dear friend, I'm also wondering about if our HV Devs could put an option on regarding music background themes.

I also missed the old fashioned Gangsta Dalhia theme song but I'm afraid that we need to be patient enough to wait until our HV devs would consider putting in that option.

speaking of which, I also made up a forum post for Sound Voice Adjustment Settings because of that annoying freaking "battle end announcer" that keeps on talking behind the character's/ fighter's battle quotes, which I enjoy very much listening.

You're not alone who is implementing about this my dear friend