• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Old problem, new update

Likeaboss6311

Reaction score
So the problem with losing streaks after winning a fight? Yeah it’s still a problem. Except I might’ve found the reason why. I’ve been (annoyingly) testing my theory on whether or not slow internet has to be the cause. So after trying to play the game while everyone was using the internet my theory became a conclusion after more than 30 win streak losses, over 10 days. Consistently after using my LTE to play, the win streak loss loading screen was never EVER spotted, but after using internet that was slow, it was way more prevalent. The game was fine beforehand with slightly slow internet. Idk why it changed but I’m sure it’ll be addressed... again.
Also, the fighter catalog. I read the patch notes and it said it may take time for the catalog to update. It’s been a week... when’s the update? Because I find it kind of awkward when I look at my catalog, and my summer salt, assassins greed, Overclocked, a handful of my squigly’s and more are still not being highlighted, despite being my most powerful characters. Also, why doesn’t the catalog update when you make a variant evolve? Idk, I personally just found that very strange ever since catalog was introduced.

Reactions: Rudølf
I take back what I said... it just happened with my LTE. It’s still generally a problem with the servers.