• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Omnomnom vs Resurrections

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
Anyone noticed that against enemies with a resurrect ability, like Big Top 'Bella or Last Hope Val, that using Omnomnom on them will kill them without making the resurrect proc? I've noticed this several times. I don't know if it's intentional or not.

Also, I feel like I rarely see Omnomnom on Fortunes on defense PF teams or in Rift defenses. Why is that? Is the AI bad at using Omnomnom?

Omnom is a fairly unreliable bb as unlike diamond punch its projectile has a longer startup, slower travel speed, doesn't follow up air combos unless already headless and the follow up nom can be interrupted by miss fortune being hit or miss fortune hitting them.

Still, the damage is freaking amazing when it lands.

I find it pretty reliable considering that all it takes taking of the head, letting it hit the opponent like normal, and hitting the BB. I would imagine her AI would use it pretty well since she is notorious for finding the smallest openings to lock you in a head combo, and that's all it takes to use that.

Reactions: rexturtle1120