• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Opening the Hype Pack

I saw a few gold (Robo-Fortune, Valentine, Painwheel), so deem it a win!

I can feel your heart sinking. Don't worry you got some good variants.
Cheer up!

Last edited:
O-oh my god. The pain. Please allow yourself to cry. And please take my giant

F

Reactions: Art3mes
I saw a few gold (Robo-Fortune, Valentine, Painwheel), so deem it a win!
Well the reason this was so painful for me was because I was hoping for a decent fighter to diamond. I have all the foddler and essence but no one I really want to use it on. I figure out of 154 relics, surely there would be someone. But I already had every gold except for firefly.

Safe to say this wasn't worth it to me but it was fun to open! I'm not devastated-- just trying to figure out my next step! The game isn't as fun when you don't have goals like diamonding fighters.

However, I did get a TAF later and that made me pretty happy because she is a great defense character :D

So all in all I think for 10,000 theo I probably could've done better but hey that's an RNG game for ya.

@Art3mes @Rudølf @rexturtle1120 Thank you for your sympathy my friends :)

I have to say the best part of the video was Cheska saying "queen staph" because I felt that so much.

If it makes you feel better, statistics say the more something not-happens the more 'chance' it will have of happening eventually! ...Or something similar! You're just saving luck for Annie! You'll be swimming in Sagans hopefully!