• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Optimal combo string

Lolleroni

Reaction score
This is the combo I use, and it should work on all parasouls with the full combo upgrades. If you don't have all the combo upgrades, you ground and air combos will just be a little shorter.

Dash attack (Slide right) -> Ground combo (Tap 5x) -> Launch (Slide up) -> Air combo (Tap 3x) -> Sweep (Slide down)

This spawns 2 tears, one after the last hit of the air combo, and one after the sweep.

Parasoul's attack range is pretty large, so if the match starts with you next to Big Band, just skip the initial dash attack and start with the ground combo. This works if the game doesn't magically spawn you far apart from each other, which happens sometimes. When I try to punish incoming characters, I find it easier to skip the dash attack. It's easier to land the dash attack if you aren't right next to the incoming enemy; dashing backwards gives you a bit more space to time your dash attack.

Is there a better attack combo than this?

I'm almost positive that this is the optimal combo for any character. Though, I think it's worth mentioning what BBs can be used during or to follow-up after the combo. Such as Parasoul can use Silent Scope for guaranteed damage immediately after the enemy is knocked down since they cant block from wake-up.

I haven't reached yet parasouls fenced in ability nor her tear spawn ability, yet. But this is a good combo IMO!