1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Other Option to swap moves easily

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by .Ron, Feb 8, 2020.

1. .Ron

.Ron New Member

If there's a quality of life feature that I would love to be added to the game, It's definitely an easier way to swap moves more easily.

Everytime I play rifts, I always put the moves with the best defensive stats before queueing up for a match and when a match have been found I swap them out for my personal combos, I know that rifts has a two-hour window time but doing that every time feels kinda tiring.

My suggestion for this is to have a feature where we could put our moves in a set and have it equipped in one go.

#1 .Ron, Feb 8, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
    qlimax, Rudølf, Robokit and 3 others like this.
  2. Rudølf

Rudølf Active Member

Someone else suggested this long ago, I forgot who. I do agree though—it's not even just for rifts that you'd need move sets for. :3

Robokit and .Ron like this.
  3. qlimax

qlimax Member

I agree. Some sort of system to equip moves faster is definitely due. I made a post about this a while ago to be able to set 'defensive movesets' ( https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/setting-defensive-movesets.8655/ ).
    Like you equip a couple of moves when you set your rift / pf defense and they stay the way they are till you back to your defensive team and change them. So after you set it you can always have your offensive moveset on your characters.

Maybe some sort of system to bind 5 moves together and move them all at once could work too. Literally anything that makes me not have to press a million buttons to reequip 5 moves will be greatly appreciated.

Robokit and .Ron like this.
  4. Robokit

Robokit Member

It's also extremely useful for equipping offensive movesets when you switch between variants of your main in pfs or rifts.

Rudølf and .Ron like this.