1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Other Optional Ads?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Rudølf, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Rudølf

Rudølf Well-Known Member

Like a lot of games, Skullgirls Mobile could use a Watch Ads option (with rewards in exchange of course). It benefits both players and the devs.

This isn't my idea by the way, someone suggested it once in a channel. Also, sorry if there's a similar thread existing by now.

Liam likes this.
  2. Sairus

Sairus AKA Cellsai
    Moderator Hidden Variable Dev

Very useful feedback to get!
    Anyone else have any experience with games that have a "Watch an ad to get free stuff"? Would you like to see something similar in Skullgirls?

3. ZeoW

ZeoW Well-Known Member

I've definitely played games with this. Definitely helps to progress for players as the rewards are usually really good. If there aren't any plans to increase rewards from dailies/Medici, I would love to have this additional source of resources.

4. Graydiance

Graydiance New Member

If it's useful to you I wouldn't mind. The placement should be very carefully thought out though. Maybe a button in the shop that lets you earn theonite for watching an ad. This way it wouldn't be intrusive and you'd still get ad revenue.

Cheers
    Gray

Kurokazeee likes this.