• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Painwheel MA Grudge out of control

BallotBoxer

Reaction score
In both Prize Fights and in the Rift, Painwheels with the Marquee Ability Grudge are nigh-invincible monsters. Start the smallest combo and her armor stacks kick in and immediately build to invulnerable 5 stacks. In the 4 instances I've fought a Grudge Painwheel (all kinds of variants), it seemed like every hit activated the MA.

GRUDGE - When the opponent lands a CRITICAL HIT, gain ENRAGE for 10 seconds and ARMOR for 5 seconds.​

Unless I have a fighter that can counter the armor (like a bleed) it becomes a time-out loss.

Anyone else seeing ultra-tough Painwheels?

EDIT: Fought the Rusty Painwheel in the Rift 3 times, for science! Resonant Evil Big Band and Bad Hair Day Filia, even with a Fight Strength several thousand points larger, suffered time-out defeats. Buzzkill Painwheel however, easily stomped the enemy Painwheel.

I think it has something to do with long combos. Dozens of hits from a Blockbuster makes the Grudge overreact and it becomes hypersensitive, activating from any damage from that point onward. Buzzkill Painwheel was able to succeed with short, hard-hitting combos (no BB).

Last edited: