• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Painwheel's Daily Event "Anger Management" not reset

IcyG

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have played Skullgirls Mobile for a while and I love this game. Thanks for the hard work!

Recently I have met some issues with the Daily Event of Painwheel "Anger Management"
Somehow the "Basic" level of this event doesn't reset on my account and always stay on 57%.
And after the new update, I finished the "Master" level last week, but this week it doesn't reset either, and it stays on 100%.

Well before the update of the "Master" level, i don't have any trouble with that.
But the essences for upgrading to diamond fighter is quite hard to get so please fix it.
Thanks!

Keep up the good work, guys! I love this brilliant game.
(I'm not a native so please ignore my terrible grammar =.=)

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Myself and others are having this issue as well where the master daily is stuck at 100% completion.

FIX FOR PAINWHEEL PF

So to fix the PW master PF showing full completion just win a fight on all 4 difficulties and restart the app. When you get back in you will now have one node completed on each and the master will be reset

Edit: Meant Daily not PF

Last edited:
Same boat. I followed FateFTM's prescription and it worked! It was strange, when I replayed one of the "completed" nodes in Master, it gave full XP. So this bug is about falsely showing completion.

Reactions: IcyG
I have had the same issue. I didn't get the chance to finish the Painwheel Daily Event last week so it was left uncompleted and at about 40%. I noticed it hadn't reset and continued with it normally. I finish the rest of the fights getting "100%" and find that it finally reset. The battles I had finished last week reset and the battles I had just finished maintained completion but now some of the pathways didn't make sense For example, to get to the final fight yout msut go through three duo fights and one trio fight, but as of now, my final fight is completed but I still have yet to beat one trio and one duo that come before it. I would provide a picture but I can't upload a file for some reason. At least I'm not the only one.

FIX FOR PAINWHEEL PF

So to fix the PW master PF showing full completion just win a fight on all 4 difficulties and restart the app. When you get back in you will now have one node completed on each and the master will be reset

Edit: Meant Daily not PF

Wow thanks alot =))) I will try it next week.

Thanks for the help guys! *thumb up*

Wish I'd known that fix sooner...alas, I missed out on the Master rewards due to it not having reset :(