• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Parallel Realms

pro-rU50NojJ.jpeg
Just face this boss node on No mercy, how am I suppose to beat this. Let's me explained what's wrong with it.

The Biting Cold with Tainted is already hard enough but I can solder through, the AG with burst, inflict bleed + her SA and modifier make her nearly immortal if I have bleed. But I can kind of beating them with difficulty. The terrify thing is that Overclocked with Prestige Ability.

Let me remind you of her Prestige Ability: She charge it 7% with each buff she have and each debuff she inflict. When activate, she gain 5 precisions, and REFLECT 100% damage for EACH BUFFS on her.

She charge her Prestige very quick (really quick), with her SA, couple with how the modifier work. If she manage to activate it, she'll basically unbeatable. With Conreate Resolve, she'll always reflect at least 100% damage did on her, and with how we distribute stat on our fighter, we can't have enough HP to outlast our own damage. Fighting her with Prestige is like punching a wall, that can regenrate, and have barbwire, and have thorn.

Edit: The another problems with this mode, is it base completely on RNG, that can decide if you can win or not. The other problems is, the thing is riddle with defensive variants, design to annoy you more than make it hard.

Edit 2: Try No Mercy out second day. Out of the dozen of fighters and variants to choose from, they have to put Blue Screen and Raining Champ for the boss node. Blue Screen activate her Prestige at 20 second mark

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BallotBoxer
View attachment 19711
Just face this boss node on No mercy, how am I suppose to beat this. Let's me explained what's wrong with it.

The Biting Cold with Tainted is already hard enough but I can solder through, the AG with burst, inflict bleed + her SA and modifier make her nearly immortal if I have bleed. But I can kind of beating them with difficulty. The terrify thing is that Overclocked with Prestige Ability.

Let me remind you of her Prestige Ability: She charge it 7% with each buff she have and each debuff she inflict. When activate, she gain 5 precisions, and REFLECT 100% damage for EACH BUFFS on her.

She charge her Prestige very quick (really quick), with her SA, couple with how the modifier work. If she manage to activate it, she'll basically unbeatable. With Conreate Resolve, she'll always reflect at least 100% damage did on her, and with how we distribute stat on our fighter, we can't have enough HP to outlast our own damage. Fighting her with Prestige is like punching a wall, that can regenrate, and have barbwire, and have thorn.

Edit: The another problems with this mode, is it base completely on RNG, that can decide if you can win or not. The other problems is, the thing is riddle with defensive variants, design to annoy you more than make it hard.

Edit 2: Try No Mercy out second day. Out of the dozen of fighters and variants to choose from, they have to put Blue Screen and Raining Champ for the boss node. Blue Screen activate her Prestige at 20 second mark
beowulf suicide ?

View attachment 19711

Yeah suiciding your fighters is a valid strategy. Focus on just killing ONE enemy and then let your whole team die. Rinse and repeat with the other two. Use Bronze variants in the back as fodder so you only lose 1 valuable fighter each time.

Reactions: Blimeylimey
to be fair first floor i think is the hardest , that regen is more annoyng then the revive

Yeah suiciding your fighters is a valid strategy. Focus on just killing ONE enemy and then let your whole team die. Rinse and repeat with the other two. Use Bronze variants in the back as fodder so you only lose 1 valuable fighter each time.
The thing I want to focus is the overclocked with reflect damage prestige, how can I kill her without getting 100% damage reflect and kill myself first. At that point, it's about my damage vs my own HP and her HP, and you know how that went.

The thing I want to focus is the overclocked with reflect damage prestige, how can I kill her without getting 100% damage reflect and kill myself first. At that point, it's about my damage vs my own HP and her HP, and you know how that went.
crowd control . 3 s =2 buffs , plus the MA power surge.
believe you me a beowulf with3or 4 wulfshoots doesnt give her time to do nothing , not gain buffs not gain prestige no nothing

the first thing to kill is the greed of the killer, there are no options here. Given the speed of her regeneration, she quickly activates prestige by resurrecting other enemies.

During the 4 days when "no mercy" was available, I had to play 4 times against the thirst for death at the final points of the room.
I wonder if all the heroes have an equal chance of appearing?
Have the developers tried to pass these points?
In theory, the thirst for death without complex manipulations is countered by only two heroes. The shining of the stars and the hair in the wind, because they are with constant precision. But even in this case, there is a modifier that resurrects an enemy with 25 percent once per match. But he resurrects thirst with 75 percent and miasma, that is, for some reason she is also given a boost from passivity to resurrection from the modifier. Not to mention that this **** also does not allow you to do combos (you obviously need to change something). This was the first bug I encountered.
The second one was today, I used a blockbuster for Dio. At that moment, you just made a space sweep and Dio broke. He was in the schemet mode, but without swords, abruptly floated (there was no motion animation) to the allied edge of the screen, and he was rotated as if he were an enemy. After a few seconds, while I was clicking on the screen, he turned and floated back, although I still could not beat, as well as do other actions. as a result, I died from the death that was imposed on me.

After playing a week and clearing no mercy level all three times I played it (used up other days to clear basic and advanced for accolades), here are some thoughts:

- no mercy is challenging but not too difficult. Once you get a good artifact such as dark granting miasma - easy mode with Neuro.
- map is different each day so some days will be easier than others. My first day last boss was Unholy Host, Splitting Image and Model Leader… took a while to clear
- since there’s no limit to how many fighters you can throw at a mode, just suicide as earlier posts say is effective
- there are only a handful of artifacts. I keep seeing the same ones over and over again
- cannot choose which fighter to revive on the revive node
- you can use dupes without consequences; those with multiple HQs

Suggestions
- cap the # of fighters you can bring each run to up the challenge and restrict dupes. I think allowing a team of 10 or 12 would be a good challenge. This prevents suicide and dupe tactics.
- add more artifacts that build on each other and have synergy. If we can get something similar to the “boon” system in Hades…
- don’t cap at three floors and let it be more like an endless tower - that way those of us who can clear “no mercy” fairly easily can continue to be challenged beyond lv3
- every player should get the same map each reset so we are all playing the same thing

TL;DR - Parallel Realm even at “no mercy” is quite easy for end game players. The current design makes it no better than other static content such as AE and PFs. It’s only been a week and I’m already feeling “done” like with Master story mode.

Devs should consider significantly adjusting the artifact system to create more synergies and diversity while making mode modifiers dynamic and not static each cycle. Restrict # of characters that can be used and don’t allow the use of dupes.

I don’t think No Mercy needs to be made any harder. It’s plenty difficult. I’ve been playing for years and have a decent collection but I still haven’t been able to complete it. It’s got a pretty unfair collection of modifiers that completely kill most of the traditional methods of clearing overpowered fights. I need a strategy guide or something. I don’t see how this mode can be done without cheesing somehow.

I need a strategy guide or something. I don’t see how this mode can be done without cheesing somehow.
A Stand Out Eliza with high ATK and Piercing stats gets through most of the buffs and deals decent damage. (Albus!)
dark granting miasma - easy mode with Neuro.
^
High Attack Filia with multiple ringlet spikes.
What's that? Immoral Fiber/Model leader/Dreadlocks? Windswept. Or put on a Parasoul with Egret call (Dont forget your Harlequin assist)
Painwheels all with Tainted blood? Beowulf with multiple wulfshoots.
Dont want them to revive? Biting Cold Painwheel or a RoboFortune with LV3 Blockbuster.
Feeling nervous? Slap on a valentine with trauma center.
Deny17S Uploads a few videos on youtube doing no mercy with some restrictions. Dont forget to use your resources!
Honestly what you'll really be reliant on in this mode is using good moves with good stats.

A Stand Out Eliza with high ATK and Piercing stats gets through most of the buffs and deals decent damage. (Albus!)
Honestly what you'll really be reliant on in this mode is using good moves with good stats.
Needing a specific variant (a diamond at that) and min-maxing stats and moves (also cheese) is not a good game design, don't you think?
It's Warframe"s Nightmare mode all over again, with rediculous enemies that only reward min maxing, boring gameplay, endgame players.

Needing a specific variant (a diamond at that)
Stand out isn't really necessary! Just makes it easier, you could probably use other variants.
min-maxing stats and moves (also cheese)
I don't think investing and planning certain moves with certain stat combinations should count as cheese because it actually takes a while to get those moves with certain stats and takes a lot of canopy coins to level them up (besides I only level my moves up to 9 and it's enough to get complete no mercy)
But hey if you still count that as cheese then yeah I guess!

only reward min maxing, boring gameplay, endgame players.
Well No Mercy is meant for endgame players! (Although based on the comments above I guess it's still easy for them)
endgame.jpg
If it's too hard theres always nightmare! Hope you find out a way to get through it easier!