1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Bug - Crash Parasoul Yawn crashing game

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bugs' started by Lolleroni, May 28, 2017.

1. Lolleroni

Lolleroni Member

Description: The game crashes after the AI Parasoul uses the silver yawn move during a fight.
    I don't have the move, so I can't test whether it crashes when I use it.
    This only happens for certain Parasoul + Yawn combinations, from what I've seen.

Character: Gold Princess Pride Parasoul - Silver Yawn

Device: Android 7.0 Nexus 6

2. VinEye

VinEye New Member

Plz fix this soon, it doesn't seem to be certain Parasouls for me every time they use yawn it will crash my game. I lost heaps of energy because of this bug especially since im trying to farm the daily event.

3. Cellsai

Cellsai Oh Sai

I can confirm this is also an issue for me. I outright avoid Parasoul fights in Prize Fight now because they can just crash the game (and my win streaks).
    I haven't been keeping track of which ones cause it, but I'll try to from now on.

Android 5.1.1 Galaxy A8

4. VinEye

VinEye New Member

I'm not too sure about this but it might have to do with the buff portion of yawn? Just fought a Parasoul with yawn she used it but i think i managed to hit her mid animation knocking her out of it and the game didn't crash.

Also seems to crash only with the AI uses it, when i used it nothing went wrong

5. Cellsai

Cellsai Oh Sai

Aye, it's right when the buffs are being applied, so I'm guessing there's some weird interactions with stats that the game is freaking out about. Yawn gives Immune if I remember correctly.

6. VinEye

VinEye New Member

OK nvm using it yourself also causes the crash

7. SlurrStrife

SlurrStrife New Member

Some moves suck as fillia's hairball and parasoul's yawn taunt crash the game.

8. Cellsai

Cellsai Oh Sai

I've done some testing and I think maybe that has something to do with the Parasoul already having a buff when she tries to give herself Immune from the Yawn.
    I can't force the game to crash when I yawn though. Only the enemy AI so far.