• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Patch 1.3.0 bug thread I guess

I seem to be unable to update my data as it is frozen at 42% overall

@Magma442 Any update? Are you still stuck? Does force closing/restarting or changing wifi networks help?

This didn't occur while I was playing Peacock's origin story, but it's still related to Peacock...

I evolved my bronze Peacock (Rerun) to silver. I then tried to take her into the Medici prize fight. She didn't show up. She also got an interesting new color scheme for her icon. I tried to capture video... It didn't turn out well.

I've been having problems when leveling up... I don't know if this is an extension of that since this is the first time I've evolved a character. When I level up, I often have to restart the app for the game to show my new stats. Sometimes it loses the level up progress altogether.

My specs
Phone: Google Pixel
Game version: 1.3.0

Thank you for releasing the origin story path and Beowulf!

Last edited:
@Tujae Alluded to this in another thread, but this was something that was fixed in 1.2, but seems like it must have been broken again as part of some changes we made to try and improve asset handling and memory optimization in 1.3. Hopefully we can get it fixed again ASAP. Thanks for the post!

Reactions: Tujae