• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Permanent Chat suspension for the first punishment is a bit too excessive

montyhall

Reaction score
Hi devs, mods, and fellow players, I recently got permanently suspended from using chat because I got reported.

I know what might got me into this trouble, so I found out from a global chat that you can use upside-down exclamation mark (!) to replace i when saying words that usually censored. So I tried to use it and kinda get used to bypassing the censor using the trick. For a few days I did it without consequences until I got an ingame mail saying that my privilege of using the chat feature is permanently revoked.

I know I've made mistakes and I have to pay for it. But, permanently suspending me from using chat? That is a bit too much. I've played this game for years and I've worked hard, very hard to grind and farm fighters. I usually use the chat to answer questions or just have fun talking with people in random channels. So, yeah, this is actually the first time I got into trouble like this.

Again, I know what I've done, it is wrong. But, I really hope instead of permanently removing chat feature from my game you can consider of giving me warning instead by changing it to temporary, say maybe a month or so.

Since there is no chat in my game, it feels completely different, I feel like there's no point of me keep playing. I just wanted to chat again, I am willing to pay for what I've done. But please, just give me a warning this time. I will not make the same mistake again. And if you do find me making the same mistake, I am willing to just quit playing the game, maybe it will be better for the community.

If there is nothing change regarding the permanent chat suspension... Man, I dont know. Maybe it is time to stop playing SGM for me.

I am sorry for doing something that is violating your terms and conditions also for being a bad member of Skullgirls Community.

Reactions: TrueGod and Irghen