• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Persona Assistant discussion

Reshiram18

Reaction score
Today the SGM Twitter revealed a new gold Robo Fortune variant called Persona Assistant. Persona Assistant uses the Aigis palette and her SA can give her enrage and precision. It also gives teammates a new self revival buff on tag in. What do you think of this new variant?

Original tweet: https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1156731494221537285

Reactions: fanghoul
Oh gosh, she’s gonna make Defensive Teams so much harder to deal with...
Definitely gonna invest as soon as I get her.

Also, I’m curious. How will the REVIVE buff interact with Last Hope and Big Top? Will it trigger thier SA or will it consume the buff first? Or it just clashes?

Reactions: TheJDroid
Oh gosh, she’s gonna make Defensive Teams so much harder to deal with...
Definitely gonna invest as soon as I get her.

Also, I’m curious. How will the REVIVE buff interact with Last Hope and Big Top? Will it trigger thier SA or will it consume the buff first? Or it just clashes?

I'm basing myself on similar game designs... Probably the buff will be consumed before the SA, so it should give 2 extra lives

I'm basing myself on similar game designs... Probably the buff will be consumed before the SA, so it should give 2 extra lives
If that was the case a team of Last Hope, Big Top, and Persona Assistant would just be disgusting in Rifts combined with any of the good light support catas or even the top tier generic catas, such as Last Words, Final Fight, Autoimmune, Blockbusted, etc.