1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Other personalized signature

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by GRD49, Nov 26, 2018.

1. GRD49

GRD49 New Member

I strongly hope to add the personalized signature in the personal profile of version 3.0. Each player can introduce himself better. With the ranking system, the opponent can know more about you. This small change can effectively increase the game interaction. I hope you can feedback to the programmer, thank you very much

rexturtle1120 likes this.
  2. rexturtle1120

rexturtle1120 Active Member

Neat idea, but seeing as how many signatures such as mine are sloppy or big , and how some people don’t even know what a signature is. I don’t think this is a likely idea, also the devs would have to do allot more moderating just to make sure no ones making any inappropriate signatures

GRD49 likes this.
  3. GRD49

GRD49 New Member

Thank you for your suggestion. For negative signatures, you can add a report function like the profile. This change is just a one-word thing. The benefits are far greater than disadvantage. I feel very cool when I introduce my favorite character by a handsome language in this game.

#3 GRD49, Nov 27, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2018
    rexturtle1120 likes this.