• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Platinum Characters

Osterus

Reaction score
So since most of us will have over 100 golds soon...

Please make it possible for us to upgrade Gold Characters.

We basically get 2 golds per week in the Prize Events... so it's super easy to accumulate 4 or 5 of the same gold characters.

Would be nice to upgrade Gold Characters because there needs to be a way to get rid of these gold characters duplicates, triplicates...

Soon I will have over 10 Gold Epic Sax Big Band >_> And there is NO WAY I am going to farm skill points to upgrade 10 of them............

And sacrificing them for EXP is pointless because it's basically 1 fight.

Please no.
We basically get 2 golds per week in the Prize Events... so it's super easy to accumulate 4 or 5 of the same gold characters.
The gap between low players and high player is already huge because of how Prize Fights reward golds. Platinums would just give high players an even higher ceiling, which they reach by harvesting the previous ceiling.

Gold characters are already very powerful so I don't see any point in having Platinum ones without completely wrecking the balance of the game. Besides the colour might look too close to silver.

Gold characters are already very powerful so I don't see any point in having Platinum ones without completely wrecking the balance of the game. Besides the colour might look too close to silver.
Red Ruby instead of Platinum?

Yes.. i digress

There's way too many bugs in this game and other things that need fixing .. rather than complicating this game further.

So since most of us will have over 100 golds soon...
Soon I will have over 10 Gold Epic Sax Big Band

How many Gold characters do you actually have now? Did you buy any Theonite with real money?
Just curious 'cause you sound like you've got heaps of them!

How many Gold characters do you actually have now? Did you buy any Theonite with real money?
Just curious 'cause you sound like you've got heaps of them!

I have 1 of each gold. No money spent.

So with Eliza and Filia (those Prize Events just done), I have 9 and I will have a new Big Band soon and 2 more each week based on Prize Event...

Soon, I will be drowning in gold. Not sure how I feel about this because I will have level 1 gold characters with no motivation to level them based on:
1) gold keys
2) difficulty in lvling.

Ah. You made it sound like you had 10 Epic Sax Big Bands. Okay, crisis averted.

Most of us having 100 "soon" is a BIT of an exaggeration. :p Let's do the math!
2 Prize Fights so far, 2 golds.
That means you have 6 from Relics. We've been playing the Soft launch for almost 2 months, so that's roughly 3 every month.
2 Golds every week from Prize Fights is roughly 8 golds every month.
Assuming 3 Relic Golds and 8 Prize Fight Golds every month that means it'll take 9 months to get 100 Golds. (7 months from now)

That's obviously super rough, and not counting how we all got a huge boost of Theonite from early leveling and story mode chapters, so the monthly rate will probably go down.
The guarantee of you winning a Prize Fight will also go down as more and more people get golds for themselves from Relics.

....so overall, I'm not too worried if it takes 7-9 months to attain silly amounts of golds :p

Ah. You made it sound like you had 10 Epic Sax Big Bands. Okay, crisis averted.

Most of us having 100 "soon" is a BIT of an exaggeration. :p Let's do the math!
2 Prize Fights so far, 2 golds.
That means you have 6 from Relics. We've been playing the Soft launch for almost 2 months, so that's roughly 3 every month.
2 Golds every week from Prize Fights is roughly 8 golds every month.
Assuming 3 Relic Golds and 8 Prize Fight Golds every month that means it'll take 9 months to get 100 Golds. (7 months from now)

That's obviously super rough, and not counting how we all got a huge boost of Theonite from early leveling and story mode chapters, so the monthly rate will probably go down.
The guarantee of you winning a Prize Fight will also go down as more and more people get golds for themselves from Relics.

....so overall, I'm not too worried if it takes 7-9 months to attain silly amounts of golds :p

Hmm 8 golds every month with only 8 characters in the game means you are getting duplicates every month.

It won't take long to acquire 4-5 of the same character. so 4-5 months we will all have 4-5 duplicates of each Gold character?

100 golds is a bit of an exaggeration but not by much :D

Hmm 8 golds every month with only 8 characters in the game means you are getting duplicates every month.
It won't take long to acquire 4-5 of the same character. so 4-5 months we will all have 4-5 duplicates of each Gold character?
That's assuming they don't add new characters, or new Gold versions of characters in those months!