• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Please extend the battle time

Ldl

Reaction score
The 3 minute time limit keeps making me lose by default against characters with heavy regen or ways to revive even though I'm winning this is mainly a problem against meow & furever me fortune when she has regen because she gain is almost unkillable with the regent putting her back over 10% and gaining final stand over and over

Last edited:
Just a question, has this been an issue in general or just within a certain game mode like dailies?

In general fights, shoot for applying Curse or Hex. This will keep M&F from gaining final stand. Also use Bleed, because it will counteract the Regen effects and deal damage. Alternatively, use moves with debuff removal like Eliza's Chaos Banish or characters with removal abilities, namely Silent Kill, Rusty, and Doublicious.

In cases outside of Meow, bleed is a great tool for taking down opponents because it deals % based damage. It is also important that the fighters you are using are offensively based, and not defensive. For example, Resonant Evil won't deal nearly as much damage as Epic Sax.

Reactions: Psyche and fanghoul
There's no need to extend the battle time but the system should let win the team with more hp left, like every figthing game.

There's no need to extend the battle time but the system should let win the team with more hp left, like every figthing game.
That would make the game way too easy, the player would just need to block and do a combo once or twice to wait and win, and so PF, Rift's and others to a lesser extent would be broken

Reactions: Liam