• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Please nerf bio exorcist squiggly

The variant is popular because she’s unbalanced and op, nothing else; give her different SA’s and no one would care about her. But I do agree that its the boss node with the 200% health (although at high pf streaks its even worse) combined with sacrosanct that makes it ridiculous.

You say that as if getting any card wasn’t a random thing in this game. Also, the game should be balanced to allow progress with any, or at least many, variants given said randomness. Also2, if my best diamond is x or y with z fighter score and that is not enough to pass the boss node of someone with zz fighter score then I shouldn’t be matched against said someone in the first place.

I agree about various cards needing tweaks (buffs) to their SA’s just as much as bio needs a nerf.

Are you perchance someone with a diamond bio on the boss node exploit?

Yeah, i have a diamond Parasoul and a diamond peacock: not even a dent. First off, you need to get up close to hit her to actually charge your blockbusters, so no staying away that much. Second, not an easy thing finding an opening to punish squiggly given how much her ai likes to dash back, spam swipe down, charge and block and generally waste time and turtle, putting the pressure on the player to avoid time outs (hard to do with that 200% hp on maxed diamonds). Third, if you actually manage to take her down, she comes back! with 25% health or something which is a monstrous amount with the modifier. Finally, surgeon general valentine support providing heavy regen, inmunity and final stand. So it’s not a matter of changing tactics, shes op and on the boss node shes an exploit.
It's pretty easy to get good fighters. You can, with a little bit of patience, get 12/13 million in a gold prize fight even with mediocre fighters - I think I was around level 30 when I could do this easily - and then you'll have a whole arsenal of strong fighters. I earned my Primed from this, and even before making her a diamond, she was incredibly strong and was an easy counter to Bio. She deals a lot of damage with her Napalm Shot alone, which, as I previously mentioned, can interrupt her charging. Peacock also has movesets like this. Really, it is a matter of changing tactics. If you really hate Parasoul or Peacock for some reason, then characters like Double, Ms Fortune, or Squigly have the chance to inflict hex/death mark. Red Velvet Eliza can inflict Hex reliably, if you have her. Wulfsbane has Heal Block, and again, you can earn him from a prize fight. In Rift Boss specifically, there's plenty of fighters such as Harlequin, Primed, Sheltered, Toad Warrior, Ultraviolent, etc. that deal enough raw damage to deal with her.

I agree that Bio can be annoying, but any good defense team should be.

Reactions: Ryouhi
She seriously isn't that bad dude. There's plenty fighters that could be considering OP. Bio just excells at fighting outside of her league due to the drain. You could basically say the same about every Filia that can apply perma bleeds.

Except Filia’s perma bleeds have to be applied, use the proper movesets (because of low percentages), you actually have to hit the opponent, fight and play: Bio can win just by charging the dragon and doing nothing but be close to the opponent. Perhaps some of the newer natural diamonds are just as op (or not, i dont know) but no other gold can apply what is basically heavy bleed and heavy regen at the same time just by being close to the opponent. She’s easy mode. The only card at SS in both defense and offense.

People can disagree with you even if they don't own a Bio.
I do own one at level 50, but i barely use her, because my Ultraviolent Peacock does more damage by a huge margin.

Yeah i wrote that because i think i was matched against him in a recent rift battle and he wrote that my strongest diamond was a peashooter peacock (which is my avatar in the game).

Besides, i suspect that the vast majority who’d disagree are either bio owners or bio “hopefuls”.

Then you probably need a better loadout for your peacock. Also for charging up BBs, see my first reply here.
And that AI thing, that again is not a problem with Bio herself, that's a problem of her AI, which if i remember correctly the devs want to make easier to deal with anyways. (though that too isnt a problem if you just attack her from afar with peacock or parasoul)
sure she comes back with 25% health, but that's health she stole from her teammates which in turn will be easier to kill.
This can be abused by letting Bio recharge again after reviving and killing her again from afar, which lets you drain health from all three enemie fighters at once.

All good, reasonable points, yes, but my diamonds don’t yet have the damage required to overcome the 200% health plus bio’s opness plus sg support plus sacrosanct modifier making it a guaranteed loss against a player supposedly in my same ranking. Since i can find ways to deal with other teams on that boss node (or at least make a dent) i must ssume it is bio.

You yourself say she's OP on the boss node here. Why does she deserve a nerf across the board when the problem lies with the boss node here?

Ok, the character itself is op, as i wrote above and as every tier list shows, so even if shes not that broken outside that boss node, she would still deserve at least a slight nerf tweak.

You’re right though that she only crosses that threshold into op exploit on the boss node but if i suggest that the boss node should be nerfed then “everyone loses their mind” (j/k), people start saying that the boss node is fine as is and “get stronger” and the like (see my response above), so bio it is.

I agree that Bio can be annoying, but any good defense team should be.

Nah, on the boss node of rift battles, having more than twice the fs of your max fighter, with the sacrosanct mod and with sg support shes not “annoying”, shes broken.