• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal "Popup Terms of Service" leaves my game unusable

HipsterCoffee

Reaction score
Screenshot_20211010-122230.pngI've been getting this screen every time I start the app for over a day now. The first two buttons link to ToS pages, the third just takes me back to this screen, and the "agree" button does nothing. I've tried forcing the app to shut down, restarted my phone, looked for updates, everything short of reinstalling because I've been on Guest mode the whole time. Is there anything else I can try, or is my progress all essentially gone?

Thanks for reaching out. Fortunately, your account is not lost, even though it's a guest account. Unfortunately, our usual advice would be to reinstall. We are aware of this issue with the text not displaying correctly, but typically once you tap the light blue button on the right everything proceeds normally. If that's not happening, then I suggest contacting customer service with your account information at skullgirlsmobile.com/contact

They will likely ask for your Username and then some description of your account so they can verify that it's yours. From there they should be able to setup a temporary Email login for you.