• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Post your Double pulls!

Cellsai

Oh Sai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Website
cellsai.deviantart.com
Double will be dropping into the game later tonight, and it's nun too soon! Let us know what you got in your pulls, or what you're hoping to get!

ouCg3ji.jpg

And don't forget to check out the Double forum after she drops for some in depth discussion about our new... girl?

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
Did one 10+1 pull. 10 bronzes and Temple Tyrant.

All doubles get 10% damage when at elemental advantage and -10% to enemy damage when at elemental disadvantage.

Nunsense SA - Counterfeit. Gain random 10s benefical effect if enemy gets one, give random 10s negative effect when receiving one. Only works if you have elemental advantage.

Sundae School SA - Melting Point. Increases duration for negative effects inflicted by your teammates and reduces duration of negative effects inflicted on them. Does not include Stun. Sorry, Parasite Weave, hurray No Egrets and Frosty.

Temple Tyrant SA - Morpha. When transmuting to elemental advantage, get 10% health. When having elemental advantage 25% chance to ignore negative combat effect.

Haven't actually played the game yet.

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
Did one 10+1 pull. 3 golds, 3 silvers and 5 bronzes.

All 3 gold variants, 2 doublicious and one temple tyrant, 2 nunsense and 3 sundae school.
Posted their SAs in a separate thread for easy viewing

I was surprised when I got a Rainbow Blight from my first pull! I don't have major good luck with the pulls,so I was quite shocked, especially with exclusives.

Attachments

• IMG_4139.JPG
    IMG_4139.JPG
    335.4 KB · Views: 27
I pulled one relic and got Doublicious actually!

Glad to see the face of utter nunsensical orgasmic pleasure on my character page but of course, now I gotta wait for emblem grinding...

I got 2 rainbows.

I just hope rainbow doubles arent awarded in Prize Fights because I really want to play with the others :3

Her moves seem somewhat lacklustre so not sure if I'll be doing any more pulls sadly :3 Got some other gold relics for her by saving up on a tonne of gold move relics... but ... mmm :3 will see

I got 2 rainbows.

I just hope rainbow doubles arent awarded in Prize Fights because I really want to play with the others :3
If you read the description of Double's relic, you'll see that Rainbow Double is the relic-exclusive character. So Rainbow Double will not be attainable through PF rewards.

If you read the description of Double's relic, you'll see that Rainbow Double is the relic-exclusive character. So Rainbow Double will not be attainable through PF rewards.
Oh I didnt see that! Nice to know!

Did only 22 pulls and got Fiber, Rainbow, Temple, and 2 doublicous with the rest being a mixture of Nunsense and Sundae School. I would say it was a pretty successful pull.

Got I Immortal Fiber, Doublicous and a mix of Sundae and Nunsense between 9 relics

From 10+1 pull got 10 bronze and as bonus gold Xenomorf.
Also how do you pull this Transmutation to dark element thing? I manage to do it once, but cant understand a mechanism.

From 10+1 pull got 10 bronze and as bonus gold Xenomorf.
Also how do you pull this Transmutation to dark element thing? I manage to do it once, but cant understand a mechanism.
Its random, double change to random element for every one second block WITHOUT demage.

I did a 10+1 (after a LOT of non-double relics with no double), and got rainbow blight, doublicious and 2 temple tyrants... I'm more than happy with my results. :D

I bought 3 single relics. I got two bronze (water) and one silver (light). I guess the next time I will have to buy the 10+1 relic pack.

10+1 gave me 5 green Bronze, 5 blue Bronze and as bonus yellow silver. A bit disappointed, because some seem to get all different ones in a 10+1.